My secret project, Hows it look?

medric822

How's it look?  

27 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • 50/50
    • Bad

They look pretty good, keep them handy for the NCAA baseball game.

My only problem is that with more and more text on the bats it becomes really obvious when they are backwards. I know from making bats that there is nothing you can do about it because of the way that the game reverses the images for left and right handed batters.

Maybe EA has fixed the issue for the NCAA release?

no, I'm not timay, I did use his idea to make my own bats. So, I doubt that I'll get NCAA AKA MVP 2006, but If these'll be helpful for the game, feel free to d/load them for next years game.

That also explains why some of the words came out backwords. For those who are curious as to what they say,

the upper left black bat says FREAK

Gray upper middle say TYPHOON

Red upper right says STEALTH

Light blue says TPX and on the other side, says DYNASTY

Yellow one says OMAHA and TPX on reverse side

mid bottom says CXN on both sides

and my Favorite bat, the lower right black bat says NITRO. just look at those flames! Came out better than I hoped!

Well, i have offically made the first version ready for download, and with the permission of those who submitted pictures of bats that they wanted, I will have them ready for the second version that I hope to have ready by Christmas. The reason for saying that is because I still have a few overlays that I promised to make.

Archived