Install everything utility

krawhitham

I think such a utility would fill in some gaps which are missing and would be a very good addition to the tools download section. Not to mention I learnt something just from your screenshots above and feel others to learn more about things in the game as well.

Thanks,

Don

I'll post a beta version sometime tonight, I'm stuck doing roster conversions right now. Between Totte releasing an update everyday and fighting the KID to use the PS2 it has been slow going.

What is it with kids, you get them a Xbox 360 and some ps2 controllers that look like SpongeBob and what does he want to play? the PS2 because it is SpongeBob.

this SpongeBob phase is almost as bad as the Barney phase

here is an early beta (almost an alpha)

http://www.mindwarped.com/mvp-menu.rar

it needs to be run from your MVP folder, the same folder that has mvp2005.exe

to replace the image put a BMP with the name "myimg.bmp" in the MVP folder

this is nothing special or fancy, it is just a menu system that loads a batch file that will give you on screen instuctions on what to do next

for example

m12kx.png

selected add to portraits

m23pz.png

do as it says, then hit any button

you will see it do its thing, then you will see this

m39ws.png

it is done

it compresses the files for the .big files that call for compressed data

I make no guarantees with this, I have only tested it on my PC (windows XP PRO). I will try it on others night and tomorrow

3rd option, one of the only programs that does not screw up fsh hashing

FIFAFS

Our brand new feature - FSH Hashing. Creating patches for years, we discoverved that FSH files contain some data connected to texture. Wrong data leads to texture repetition and game crashing. Now fifaFS automatically cares about FSH files, so you already get rid of the problem, that you even might didn't know about.

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Archived