How Many People Here Play Battlefield 2

YankeexDev

Purchase

It isn't cheap but it is a good game. Only problem is you need online(so if you lost your net for a few hours, you can't connect to play single player) and its high system demands.

Lucky for me, I have a good PC.

But yeah, I've got it.

I have a strong PC.... Im sure my system would handle it..... Maybe ill try it out....

You do not HAVE TO play online. It has a single player portion with very good AI. So no, you do not have to play online.

totalbf2.com is where you can get your one stop shopping mods. It is the mvpmods.com of BF2.

And how about Thurs. nights? Say, 7:30pm-9:30pm Easter Standard Time? My friends bro. in law has a server.

You do not HAVE TO play online. It has a single player portion with very good AI. So no, you do not have to play online.

totalbf2.com is where you can get your one stop shopping mods. It is the mvpmods.com of BF2.

And how about Thurs. nights? Say, 7:30pm-9:30pm Easter Standard Time? My friends bro. in law has a server.

The AI is terrible offline, and online you are likely to find a bunch of tubers and C4 tossers. However, I do recommend playing online, joining a squad, and using the VOIP. I have played it since it came out back in June, and could not get enough of it until I started playing CoD2 a couple days ago.

APR, if I get one more gig of ram, would I be able to run CO2?

My specs:

X300 video card

2.2 gigahertz PC speed

1 gig of ram.

If you do not know, that is cool.

When you say "CO2", do you mean "Call of Duty 2"? I just got it for Christmas from one of my daughters and here are the system requirements:

- DirectX 9.0C compatible 64 Mb video card

- Pentium IV 1.4 GHz or AMD Athalon XP 1700+ processor or higher

- 256 Mb RAM (512 Mb RAM recommended)

- 4 Gb uncompressed free hard disk space

The game should run fine on your system "as is".

• 2 months later...

Archived