What Photoset Next?

It looks like I'll do one of these,

Chicago White Sox

Colorado Rockies

Tampa Bay Devil Rays

Arizona DiamondBacks

Boston Red Sox

BTW, I allmost have all of the photos gathered for the giants update :D

Alright my Giants update is 50% done (sorry Devil24, i was so far into this one that i decided to just finish it, it will be the last NL one I do) I have pics for everyone but Craig Whitaker, he was in the draft last year so it is hard to find him. If you have a pic of him I would appreciate it. I just think that you must be pretty good at baseball to even make it to AA, these players deserve there pics online, sorry, maybe I'm just frustrated :|

After I finish this and do the couple of other AL ones that need work, I think I might try to take up stadium modding, It sounds like something new :)

I just thought that I should update you on my Giants progress :D

It's definitely him, on the page it's from it says he's a pitcher in his senior year at Texas A+M in 2003, which unless there's an amazing coincidence is the same college Craig Whitaker of the Giants went to :)

That pic's not that bad, try it and see :)

You'll find with a lot of the rookie minor leaguers that there aren't many good pics of them around yet, Hopefully with a lot of minor leagues kicking off their seasons this month more websites will be updated with good pictues.

I want one with a hat though, you don't understand

anyways it looks like I will be doing tampa bay, the most popular team in the majors, next. followed by chicago white sox, boston red sox, then clveland indians. after that it looks like most teams will have good updates :D

No, Im meant try putting a giants cap on him in photoshop, if you've got a picture of someone in the giants with a similar shaped head and pose, it should look allright.if you take their hat and stick it on his head.

Alright, i guess i'll try that. Sorry for the delays on my giants mod, iv'e been kinda busy lately :( I have most of the photoshop stuff done and the rest is a whiff so i'd say it will be done tomarrow :D

btw, devil how is your NL west update doing

Alright, i guess i'll try that. Sorry for the delays on my giants mod, iv'e been kinda busy lately :( I have most of the photoshop stuff done and the rest is a whiff so i'd say it will be done tomarrow :D

btw, devil how is your NL west update doing

If you think 'bout it, pasting on a hat isn't that hard. If no one's hat fit him, you can always draw one youself - a hat is just a semi circle with a major color and the team logo.

Archived