Logitech Dual Action

Logitech Dual Action 2

Logitech Rumble Pad 2

Logitech Wingman Action

Logitech Wingman Cordless

Logitech Wingman Rumble Pad

Play.com USB Dual PS2 to PC Convertor XP

Saitek P880

Saitek P2500 Rumble Pad (Cyborg Force Rumble Pad)

Saitek P3000 Wireless Pad

Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 2

Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Analog 3

Thrustmaster Firestorm Dual Power 3

Thrustmaster Firestorm Wireless

Thrustmaster Wireless Dual Trigger

Thrustmaster 2-in-1 Dual Trigger

I got on Amazon, I ordered my MVP 2005, my Thustmaster 2-in-1 Dual Trigger, and my Verto GeForce FX 5500 Video Card, PCI, 128MB DDR. All I have to do is sit and wait and I can finally start downloading great mods from this great site, and maybe make some of my own.

Hollywood, I have to thank you the most. If you ever need a sig, just give me a PM.

I downloaded 3D-Analyze. It says in order to tun 3D analyze i need to find an EXE/Bat file. I did C:-Program Files-EASPORTS-MVP Baseball 2005, and then the EXE file should be in there. Anyone know what file to click on for the EXE file, theres data, support, config_DX, config_GL, Drv.Mgt.dll, eauninstall, filelist, mvp 2005, mvp 2005, TP03Patcher.dll

Any help?

I just spent around $750 upgrading my PC and the performance increase is just incredible.

Brand new motherboard fitted with 1GB PC3200 memory, Athlon 64 3200+, 256MB GeForce 6800GS in the PCI-e slot. It's a thing of beauty.

Sorry, I just really wanted to say that :-)

There is somethign you need to turn off into the display settings NYM91, I think it is helmet reflection(?).....something to do with helmets, turn it off. I had the same problem before I upgraded my video card...you could see through my players.

I have a Dell Dimension 3000 with no AGP slots just PCI

Pentium 4 CPU 3.00GHz

512 MB of Ram

is that all you need to know?

as for price range, I'm looking to spend less than $100 dollars or maybe buy something new off ebay

Get the Video card I have. I posted it earlier in this thread. It rns the game great, and the graphics look really good too. Cost less than $90.

hello NYM, I'm in the process of buying the video card you told me to buy. Can you post a screenshot from your MVP so I can see what it looks like?

Sure. This will show you just how good a video card it is. I have a Dell 2400, which isnt a computer you play games on. This thing speeded up my game, and made the graphics look better than my PS2. Stuttering is not a porblem either. You hardly ever have any. I'll post a pic in a second.

EDIT:

metsvsangels5sf.jpg

Archived