Trues' Overlays '06 for MVP 2005

Trues

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have the portraits back showing in the jumbotrons but the entire batters overlay is still showing as well. Not sure I can fix that. I'm pretty limited with the way these files are used.

Well, if there's one person who can do it, it's you. The Trues is out there! :D

Holy cow!! those are great, i really like the work your doing. I was thinking and it's probably just me but maybe you can make the "real" ones used in mvp06, either way what you have done so far is nice. Those screen shots using the toned down grass???

Holy cow!! those are great, i really like the work your doing. I was thinking and it's probably just me but maybe you can make the "real" ones used in mvp06, either way what you have done so far is nice. Those screen shots using the toned down grass???

"Those screen shots using the toned down grass???"

i want that mod

Hey Trues. I just played a game @ Pirates' updated SBC park & the player photos still were not showing up on the scoreboard (even with your fixed version). As for me, I could care less. I didn't even notice until 1/2 way thru my game but I just thought you may want to know this. Great work on these, they look awesome.

Hey Trues. I just played a game @ Pirates' updated SBC park & the player photos still were not showing up on the scoreboard (even with your fixed version). As for me, I could care less. I didn't even notice until 1/2 way thru my game but I just thought you may want to know this. Great work on these, they look awesome.

Uh oh, I'll have try that stadium. Thanks

i never minded the shimmer grass because it looks more realistic(when the screen was not moving) :) i will try the universal mod for now, but that looks nice. check that other thread bout mvp06 images files being the same and maybew can import the real ones in to 05, if u didnt see it already

The ESPN version is available now. I still haven't had time to really check out that bug so I figured since it's not a real show stopper, I'd go ahead and release it anyway.

When I get some more free time, I'll try and get these fixed up.

Enjoy.

Trues, in v1.0 and v1.1 of the ESPN Overlay I noticed the cold zones show up as red instead of blue when using the right trigger to look at a player's hit chart.

The hot and cold zones look fine if you have the hot/cold zones displayed on screen while batting however when if you play with hold/cold zone display off and you use the right trigger to examine a player's hit chart, the blue cold zones are showing up as a solid red color.

Everything else looks great (specially now that the scores are displayed for the correct team :oops: ).

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, great work Trues, all your new overlays look amazing. I just started getting into MVP again after a five month layoff and I'm drooling over those screen shots. Now, just need to decide which to use first! :D Thanks again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived