Chris Young Cyberface Preview

eber

Feedback is very much welcomed (especially from TEX and AL West fans). I've never seen him pitch live so I haven't seen him besides a few pictures online. Close? Should I scrap it for another headshape? Recommendations for another headshape? Or what should be tweaked with the current one? I think the major thing I need to tweak with is enlarging the eyes (I'm gonna try and oedit that area without messing it up too much hopefully). At least this one is a lot better than my first few trials...the first one looked like a fat Derek Jeter. :p

ph_432934.jpg

cyprof9wl.jpg

cywip2ea.jpg

but, is he supposed to have brown or black hair?

Hehe, I don't know...that's why I asked for feedback and left it open to criticism :p. I think it's a dark brown but I'll leave that up to someone who has seen him on TV or in person. Anyway, I'll make the hair darker I guess in a revision.

Here's the progress so far:

cy25ea.jpg

Look at him standing next to Eckstein! :lol: He looks a little less pissed I guess. Oedit near the eyes gives me a headache, so I'm going to take a break on this one right now...(but not before I back it up so I don't lose it in a crash like the Linebrink face :x).

wow, looks much better! Chris Young actually got a major league contract as a rookie in order not to go to the NBA. He's that tall. ;)

What?

Translation: He passed up an NBA contract with the Sacremento Kings for the opportunity to make in the big leagues with the Rangers. He labored in the Minors for a while and heartily considered making the jump to the Kings but was assured that with a little work between he and Orel Hershiser he could pitch in the bigs.

Archived