Chase Utley cyberface released (Updated, again!)

TheMadcap

Alright. For those of you who downloaded this this is the one you are going to want. I fixed a bunch of issues regarding the overall appearance of the face. Cleaned it up basically. I am fairly content with it for now. Hopefully this will be my last update & I can move on to other things, hopefully!

I think that it looks good although you do have to mess with the head shape a little bit. I cheated with mine. Veesmack had an excellent head model that he used for an earlier release. I used his. I have to practice up with Oedit before I try tackling that stuff.

Updated my Cyberface. Now in 2x.

Basically, your new release is fine, but there are some details that look kinda odd in the game. First, the beard doesn't match with the rest of the hair. It looks as if Utely had a beard that begins at his cheeks. Second, the area around the eyes looks a bit strange. It's too bright compared to the rest. And third, the mouth doesn't look accurate to me.

Yeah, it still needs some work. Like I said it's my first, I just wanted to update it to 2x since I learned how to. Some of the detail on the face still isn't showing up like I would like it too. I thought that 2x would fix some of this but the texture is still stretched in parts. Thanks for the feedback.

Thanks xiberger, your comments were very helpful. After comparing it to some of the other CFs released on here it was really apparent to me how lacking it was. It still doesn't look EXACTLY like Utley but it's a step in the right direction anyhow.

Archived