slight issue with mvp 06 mod pitching

mellberg4

hello!

When pitching in any previous version of mvp baseball ,with whatever pitch u select ,u have to land the bar in the green to generally get greater accuracy on your pitch,WHY in the MVP 06 mod is that accuracy part drastically reduced?? Not trying to have a *****,i love the mod ,just wondering if there is any way to adjust this??

Thanks for your time!

Do you believe in searching BEFORE you type???? This has only been discussed in at least 2 different threads!
I have done 6 searches for "pitch", "pitching", "pitch cam", "pitch view", ...etc and found no fix.

Also, someone mentioned editing the data files. Is there an editor specfically for mvp or is done with any hex editor?

I have done 6 searches for "pitch", "pitching", "pitch cam", "pitch view", ...etc and found no fix.

Also, someone mentioned editing the data files. Is there an editor specfically for mvp or is done with any hex editor?

Check out Snepps page for the "how-tos", I know it says 2004 but the info and d/ls are still valid.

main page

step-by-step and files

edit: you can still use Snepps page for reference but I just noticed that there is an updated set of tools for datatfile editing in the download section here !

You can d/l any of the datafiles, MDs or others and just add them to the game , chk the readme files for info.

If you want to edit the datafile it must be decompressed, edited, then recompressed, hence the need for the tools, look under Tools and Editors.

I stuck the original datafile back in, to get walk-up music and such for my first try at the MVP 06 mod. So keep in mind that this isn't with the walk fix or anything. But....

nohitter0cr.th.jpg

This was my first no-hitter in my whole experience of playing MVP (though I've had like 1,000 one-hitters). In my first game using the MVP 06 mod.

Thanks, guys!

--Eric

Archived