Will MVP 06 Mod Components Be available for Individual DL

Roscosuper

Will any of the components of the 06 mod be available for individual download. The reason I am asking is because, I will have to put aside 12 hours to download the whole file. I am going to wait for the final release, but I would like to know if I am going to be able to download the components, I am interested in, seperately (that is, I can't run all mods properly on my pc). If so, may I suggest a seperate "06" section in the download area.

Thanks

Will any of the components of the 06 mod be available for individual download. The reason I am asking is because, I will have to put aside 12 hours to download the whole file. I am going to wait for the final release, but I would like to know if I am going to be able to download the components, I am interested in, seperately (that is, I can't run all mods properly on my pc). If so, may I suggest a seperate "06" section in the download area.

Thanks

MVP 06 is a compilation of different peoples works so most of it is available as separate downloads

99% is or will be

the datafile /w updated overlay will not

stadium loading screens will not

Music will not

LOC files will not (because it is tied to the music)

stuff I did to remove MVP 2005 graphics will not

MVP 06 labeled loading screens should not be

Kraw,

Can you do me a solid and upload the models.big file now that is 1X unis? I'd really appreciate it. Let me know if that is a problem for you.

Chris

well since you said that

NO

LOL! I don't think it's all UNBEARABLE... although there are a couple that get old... the "old time" type one w/ the woman singing gets old fast... and Meatloaf got older faster than I thought he would too - although they edited out the most tedious part of the song, which is good.

I think the music is good - but it could use a few more "harder" songs, altho I think they might be trying to stick to public domain stuff (or maybe not - is Meatloaf "Paradise by the Dashboard Light" public domain already?)

Archived