Ati Drivers?? what is everyone using

jabber

i downloaded patch to correct stuttering. I have none now on 1024*? but when I go up to 1280 *?*32 i get a little stutter on throws across the diamond or on foul balls. Does anyone else have this.What driver do you use? I was using 6.1 but went to 5.13 and still have same. Thing ablout going back to 5.7 which I had much success, just curious if any input.thank you all in advance

using 5.12 myself, mainly because i cant stand ati's catalyst control center and it's dependency on .net. would be nice of them to at least host an archive of their older drivers like nvidia does since they've discontinued the regular ati control panel altogether.

reason number 1 why i'm switching back to nvidia when i finally do upgrade...

using 5.12 myself, mainly because i cant stand ati's catalyst control center and it's dependency on .net. would be nice of them to at least host an archive of their older drivers like nvidia does since they've discontinued the regular ati control panel altogether.

reason number 1 why i'm switching back to nvidia when i finally do upgrade...

Might want to give ATI Tray tools a try. Works better than ATI's CCC and is a lot less of a system hog. Doesnt need .NET to run either.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=733

Might want to give ATI Tray tools a try. Works better than ATI's CCC and is a lot less of a system hog. Doesnt need .NET to run either.

http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=733

i did use that with the latest omegas for a bit but i found that i took a 5-10% performance hit versus older cats w/cp. i have a 9600XT so i don't think the newer cats are for me.

I just got a Radeon 9700 All-in-Wonder. Didn't have it hooked up to the hard drive (as recommended, since I didn't have a manual when I installed the card) and the game (and PC) was crashing.

So I installed Catalyst 6.2, but the game still crashed (PC was more stable, though). Last night I hooked the card to the master HD, but I was seeing some "ghosting" so I tried it on the slave drive. Things seem to be ok, but I was wondering if anyone else has had these kind of problems with ATI cards.

I also get quite a bit of lag ... I'm going to try the suggestions I've seen on the forums here and see if that helps.

Archived