Lag in game from d/l of ILF

Sandlot

I noticed people have had problems with lag when downloading the beta's. I noticed it as well, what can I do to solve this? I heard something about changing uniforms?

Also, I guess the ILF version didn't come with models.big because Damon still had long hair when I installed it. Could someone send me their models.big possibly?

Also, I guess the ILF version didn't come with models.big because Damon still had long hair when I installed it. Could someone send me their models.big possibly?

the long hair is in both versions, and will be fixed

ILF adds the needed files to your models.big file

ati drivers are bad, I had to go all the way back to the ones that came with Windows XP media center to fix the lag problem

Right click on ATI Icon in bottom right. Your card -> 3D Settings AA & AF both to 4x, Wait for vertical refresh - always on.

In MVP Video Options, Vertical Sync on and resolution should be 1280x1024x32.

Is there a way I can change settings without clicking the ATI icon, since I don't have it.

yup just go to the start menu then all progams and you should have the Catalyst Control Center in there.

Hope that helps.

• 1 month later...

right click on the desktop

properties

settings

advanced

then go to 3d tab

thats how I can adjust mine without using the catalyst i have the 9550 pro

you may want to download updated driver with the newer software, but that should lead you to the right place

Archived