Long Sleeves PLease HELP!!!!

eohx21

HEY to anyone that can help me

ive been playing every single game of mvp baseball, and in those games, the players did not wear long sleeves, but today i played against the giants, and all players were wearing long sleeves, i played another game after that and the long sleeves were gone....DOES ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE GAMES WITH THE PLAYERS WEARING LONGSLEEVES?

PLEASE HELP!!!!

C'mon fuzz be nice, questions like these need to be spread around the forums.

Why players sometimes wear sleeves is a very important inquiry in need of 2 topics. :roll:

Anyways,

In my Brewer's dynasty I see long sleeves all the time. I think all it comes down to is the time of year and the location your playing at.

In my Brewer's dynasty I see long sleeves all the time. I think all it comes down to is the time of year and the location your playing at.

Exactly. Play as the cubs at night, you may be able to see longsleeves, as it gets chilly at night in chi-town sometimes.

yeah i believe it is probably based on your teams geographical location, and time of day. for instance seattle and san fran night games the players usually seem to have l-sleeves. whereas texas for instance doesn't. so if you're playing in l.a. or whatever u probably won't see too many l-sleeves.

• 4 weeks later...

so you agree with me that, boston night april games they would also have to play with long sleeves...but they dont.!!! i been playng 2 seasons now..not siming a slingle game..and i never saw long sleeves...very strange!

(ironic) maybe cause EA is in canada, they think boston isnt cold(ironic) :banghead:

so you agree with me that, boston night april games they would also have to play with long sleeves...but they dont.!!! i been playng 2 seasons now..not siming a slingle game..and i never saw long sleeves...very strange!

yeah that is strange cuz when i played in my seattle dynasty they (boston) always wore l-sleeves in seattle at least. can't remember if they did at fenway.

yeah that is really weird because i finally gave up on a pacbell update and started my giants dynasty and they wear the l-sleeves during all night games! (at home at least) what could cause the difference? when l.a. rolls into town i'll check and see if they are wearing them at night and report back.

i think the long sleeves are determined by the city wether that you can find in MVPedit...but anyway, you wont see it very much...

ive been palying all game with my Redsox dynasty,i hanvet seen a single long sleeve till now , the sereis againt the Tigers at Detroit...the hole night game series they wear long sleeves...

btw playing exibiton macthes i just saw long one time, night game in boston.

this is not a major problem, but it would be nice if we could find a way of long sleeves apper more(maybe in all night games, of cold cities(wether 3 in MVPedit)

Archived