Bonds is an idiot...

KerryW

The guy is obviously just filled with steroids, and you can tell just by the "ghetto-ish" dialogue he uses. This is a quote from a Yahoo article:

"I ain't never met Tim Montgomery. I don't know Tim Montgomery. I've never seen the dude in my life," Bonds said before the Giants' game against the Los Angeles Dodgers (news). "I don't even know what the guy does.......If any of them statements are true, they're going to talk to my attorney."

haha....he has the vocabulary of a 10 year old... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Barry Bonds is a juicemonkey.

He should stop being such a ***** and take the steroid test already! Innocent until proven guilty is BS. He is guilty untily he proves his innocence. Until he proves he is not on roids, i will officaly assume that he is on steroids because he is afraid to take the test. Its common sense, there is no argument to that that is worth even half a cent.

The guy is obviously just filled with steroids, and you can tell just by the "ghetto-ish" dialogue he uses. This is a quote from a Yahoo article:

True. The first sign of steroid use is 'ghetto' slang.

After all, we all know the ghetto is well known for it's steroid use.

:roll:

Blah i think the steroid talk is getting old and it's pretty funny

here is the reason why if bonds really was on steroids that it's not even helping at all...and here's my proof

first of all steroids doesn't teach plate discipline

and let's take a look, bond's numbers are pretty much always the same season after season..

so let's just say for second that he was on steroids he must have been on them in his rookie year too because they sure aren't helping at all...

saying this excluding his 2001 season

oh and hey on another note a test really wont prove nothing because bonds has money he could easily get someone to take the test for him or get someone to lie to say he did so it really doesnt matter if he takes one or not.

Blah i think the steroid talk is getting old and it's pretty funny

here is the reason why if bonds really was on steroids that it's not even helping at all...and here's my proof

first of all steroids doesn't teach plate discipline

and let's take a look, bond's numbers are pretty much always the same season after season..

so let's just say for second that he was on steroids he must have been on them in his rookie year too because they sure aren't helping at all...

saying this excluding his 2001 season

Would you believe, that a 40 year old man, has all of the following?

- plate discipline

- good eye

- quick hands

- and whole lotta power

And have you notice that whenever another player talks 'bout Bonds, they always use the word "incredible"?

Plate discipline, good eyes, and quick hands are already valuable for a hitter. Obviously something is wrong, when you suddenly get all these power along with it.

He bribed god? lol

let me throw my 2 cents in... btw I'm not a BB fan but I do think he's the best player to play the game.

Bonds is not on steroids. I know, I've seen the pictures of what he looked like when he came up but let me explain. I am very serious about working out and nutrition. I'm 31 years old and have been training off and on for 8 years.

At 31, with a new diet for the past year, I'm starting to hit my prime. 31 is just about the time that BB started to spark. If you look at professional bodybuilders, most all of the top contenders are in their mid to late 30's.

Don't get me wrong, I know many of them are juiced but there are also many of them that are no longer. With proper diet and workouts, you'd be amazed at what you can accomplish. Now in saying all this, I'm not saying BB never took any supplements - who hasn't? But BB isn't on juice.

Just wanted to throw that out there to keep the flame lit - lol

well maybe i didn't make myself clear with my first post let me clear it up

"steroids only helps power" peroid.

oh and not that i would know from experience, but it would seem so obvious and logical that ones plate discipline would get better as they age for looking at so many pitches for so many years..

You didn't understand me either. My point is that no one can be so "perfect". Bonds' discipline and quick hands is properly natural. But his power .... I doubt it.

Even if he isn't on the roids he is still on crack. He is so unprofessional about it all, how can he be pictured with babe ruth. ruth wouldn't say "talk to my attorny brotha" None of the stars that he is being compared to are trying to be gangstas. Try to picture ted williams talking like that. This guy certainly doesn't act like he is innocent...

oh and not that i would know from experience, but it would seem so obvious and logical that ones plate discipline would get better as they age for looking at so many pitches for so many years..

did you forget that steriods are a great way to lose body water and body fat? Guess you forgot about that in your 8 years of off and on training

you're all absolutely right. bonds is on steroids. your proof is even more astounding! :roll: the "it's obvious" argument is really weak. where were you people 3 or 4 years ago? if its so obvious why did no one say anything then? first of all barry bonds is NOT being investigated for any use of steroids OR possesion of steroids. he is NOT guilty of anything until either he admits to using steroids or takes a test and it comes out positive. i don't know if he took steroids or not. if he did then he should be punished by baseball and then in a courtroom. however until i see any proof, he's done nothing wrong. should he take a test to clear his name? a lot of people want him too but i think most of those people want him to take a test because they believe he is guilty of something. barry being the stubborn guy he is chooses not to take a test simply for one reason. he doesn't have to. why should he? if he didnt do anything wrong why should he prove it to you or anyone else? thats the argument i see on his side. anyone that says "i know he did it...its obvious...look at him" you've proven nothing. that is all based on opinion. infact because a lot of people are saying crap like that i do hope he didnt use steroids just to spite you and watch how many of you quickly back away from all the crap you said. of course some of you will still say "i still dont like him" which is fine. bottom line: no one knows if he does use or did use steroids. till then its all speculation.

ummm Yammer - wrong again....

"Water Retention:

This is most common from using steroids. It is a “puffiness” or swelling in the neck and facial areas. It is rather notable mainly if you know the person is on steroids. There are safe drugs which can be taken to minimize water retention. Water retention increases and decreases depending on one's diet."

source: this one

Am I on juice? NO! Do I know many people that are? Yes. Again, I'm not taking BB's side, I just wanted to point this out (i.e. about bodybuilders)

Even if he isn't on the roids he is still on crack. He is so unprofessional about it all, how can he be pictured with babe ruth. ruth wouldn't say "talk to my attorny brotha" None of the stars that he is being compared to are trying to be gangstas. Try to picture ted williams talking like that. This guy certainly doesn't act like he is innocent...

He acts like this because the media always questions him like he has something to prove or something he owes them. Barry don't owe nobody nothin' or prove anything to anyone, he is the greatest player any of us will ever see, and we should thank Barry for allowing us to watch him play baseball.

VD:

Bravo!...

TT26:

Dude, read about baseball history... The Babe was a party animal, almost to the point of being a drunk... had terrible eating habits... was a showoff... etc.

And yet... he's my complete respect... because he was indeed the greatest of his time... and the same applies to Bonds... whom I don't like at all, but only because I'm not too fond of the Giants... but still... the numbers are there... and he was already KILLING THE BALL before he got all huge... and btw, let's remember that this is the POWER AGE of Baseball, so BIG number shouldn't be surprising at all.

you're all absolutely right. bonds is on steroids. your proof is even more astounding! :roll: the "it's obvious" argument is really weak. where were you people 3 or 4 years ago? if its so obvious why did no one say anything then? first of all barry bonds is NOT being investigated for any use of steroids OR possesion of steroids. he is NOT guilty of anything until either he admits to using steroids or takes a test and it comes out positive. i don't know if he took steroids or not. if he did then he should be punished by baseball and then in a courtroom. however until i see any proof, he's done nothing wrong. should he take a test to clear his name? a lot of people want him too but i think most of those people want him to take a test because they believe he is guilty of something. barry being the stubborn guy he is chooses not to take a test simply for one reason. he doesn't have to. why should he? if he didnt do anything wrong why should he prove it to you or anyone else? thats the argument i see on his side. anyone that says "i know he did it...its obvious...look at him" you've proven nothing. that is all based on opinion. infact because a lot of people are saying crap like that i do hope he didnt use steroids just to spite you and watch how many of you quickly back away from all the crap you said. of course some of you will still say "i still dont like him" which is fine. bottom line: no one knows if he does use or did use steroids. till then its all speculation.

people were saying it 3 or 4 years ago.

I think he think's bonds is trying to be a gangster because he said "ain't" it's amazing how half of america use's the word ain't even if they don't mean too..

I admit I don't have perfect grammar or spelling, but the word ain't? i mean come on it's not a big deal.

plus ain't is listed in the dictionary now, or at least the online one http://dictionary.reference.com/search?q=ain%27t

if you really want to protest people who use bad grammar I assure that you can find worse then barry bonds, I.E "gangsta" rappers.

as far as the bonds+steroids argument goes it's not a winning battle, no one can really prove he isn't on steroids and no one can really prove he is.

I still stick with my opinion though, oh and to address the "getting older and better yeah right" statement that was made earlier

look at roger clemens...first pitcher to get 10 wins this season, and arguably was the best starting pitcher this season?

Tom Glavine 38, having a great season, I admit his win record might not look all that great (all though it does to me) but tom has had a few unlucky loss's...

so age is obviously not a factor here....

----------

oh and to juice up this topic wasn't the guy who made this thread a cubs fan? yeah the team that sir corked bats plays for.

everyone is targetting bonds well look around he isn't the only player who people are saying, are on steroids

I think the bonds steroids issue is more about being jealous and I know none of you will admit it but it's true

just for the simple fact how someone in this thread practically said it was a joke that bonds could be compared to ruth

well in my opinion you can't compare them regardless just for the simple fact of the ERA but you didn't mean it like that

ok that's all i'm done with this topic but seriously if this is about jealously that's just sad

Archived