my AAA stadiums are up!

createbaseball

These are AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you Bodhiball. What a gift. What I did was to name each of these aaa3nite.big and place them in their own folders under a folder named Minor League Parks. Then when I want to select one, I copy that file into a shortcut that directs it to the Stadium folder in the game. Makes it very easy and gives me an unlimited number of stadiums without losing any. You can even Alt-Tab out of the game and switch stadiums while the game is still launched. Then go in and select a different stadium.

I downloaded both Cooper and 5th 3rd. When I go to the stadium select screen, the game crashes back to the desktop. I remembered to back up Crosley and Cleveland Municipal in data/stadium folder, but didn't think of backing up cros.fsh and clev.fsh when I imported the select screens. Now I can't open them in EAGraph. I get this error:

Read beyond end of file

Any ideas on how to fix this?

I am not sure why the crash happened. I have'nt heard of that happening with the stadiums and havent experienced it myself. I would just replace the stadium.big fle with the original (so that the seslect screens go back to normal) and you will still be able to use the stadium

gcurrier....waiting on approval from HaloFan for use of the white building in CF. I may just release it since I have made every attempt to get his permission

...waiting on approval from HaloFan for use of the white building in CF. I may just release it since I have made every attempt to get his permission

Please release it soon. If it's a question of one building and you've obviously made an attempt to get permission, I don't think there should be a problem. If there is, you can always change the building later if you have to.

Are you going to work on a stadium for the Charlotte Knights too by any chance? Great work.

Archived