my AAA stadiums are up!

createbaseball

I know no one here likes the Royals, and that's totally justifiable as they're a terrible team, but they do, however, have a couple very interesting stadium; their AAA stadium being the home of the college world series and their AA stadium with the unique turf infield circle and natural grass outfield.

Any chance those stadiums will get the mod, bod?

Also, my favorite update from this list was Cooper stadium -- the skies and bright colors look gorgeous. I'm definitely gonna add that to my game ... can I just rename all the files to replace a minor league stadium, or will that not work?

yeah, that should work. not positive about the select screen, but if you rename the stadium.big file and add it, that will work fine.

I know the stadiums are nice....there are a BUNCH that I would like to do. but for now, I am just sticking with AAA International and AA Eastern.

MarkB: enjoy it! there are some dissapearing problems that I am working on....but enjoy it for now.

Biker Jim: I already have 3 that are replacing the AAA stadiums (victory FIeld, McCoy and Richmond) that are still in progress

just rename the file and replace it with whatever you want

Bodhi,

I've ran into a problem with Cooper and Lackawana stadiums. When the game starts to play, the words "missing textures" keep flashing in the background. I can still play the game, but it disables my custom overlay. It goes back to the default overlay. Alliance and 5th 3rd parks work fine. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

Bodhi,

I've ran into a problem with Cooper and Lackawana stadiums. When the game starts to play, the words "missing textures" keep flashing in the background. I can still play the game, but it disables my custom overlay. It goes back to the default overlay. Alliance and 5th 3rd parks work fine. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

If you placed the stadiums in the classic slots as the readme suggests, then you have the "Cooperstown Effect" on, which is supposed to simulate old film. You can disable the effect in the "Gameplay Options" menu.

If you placed the stadiums in the classic slots as the readme suggests, then you have the "Cooperstown Effect" on, which is supposed to simulate old film. You can disable the effect in the "Gameplay Options" menu.

Bodhiball, just played my first game in Cooper Stadium, and I love it. Gave the Durham Bulls a bit of a spanking, which is nice, as it's the first game I've actually won in a while. Like you said, a few things could be fixed, but I don't think they're even slightly major. I might even give it a shot myself, if I have time.

Overall, excellent work, thanks a lot!

Archived