Portraits

DustinTheWin

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how would i go about doing this i only have 2 pictures that are worth which are the loretta and pena that you can see

The way to upload is to zip them up, have a pic ready to go with it & a quick readme on how to install & what you actually uploaded. Then at the main page in the download stats section (on the right hand side of the page) there is a link called "add download". Just go there & upload your file, following the instructions on how to do it. The procedure is pretty straighforward & I believe if you make a mistake, the website will tell you what you did wrong so you can correct it.

The thing is that i have like 3 pictures and that isn't enough to put into a pack...I cant do any in the near future because i no longer have Adobe Photoshop elements 4.0...If any modder wants these to put into the MVP 06 i'd be glad to and they can ask me and i could send the Alpha and the reg picture

The thing is that i have like 3 pictures and that isn't enough to put into a pack...I cant do any in the near future because i no longer have Adobe Photoshop elements 4.0...If any modder wants these to put into the MVP 06 i'd be glad to and they can ask me and i could send the Alpha and the reg picture

PM Totte or Hory. They might want it for MVP 06.

As far as an individual upload, sure you can do just 3 pics. Just zip em up & upload it here. I for one would G-D willing download it. It's the quality that counts & yours has that. (in my opinion)

hey big shmooz! actually mvp is the only pc game I play on my laptop, first time I got mvp2003 I was hooked. I have always been a baseball fan. I'm sure there are other girls out there who like it too.

You guys are the best, the hours you put into making these mods. I reckon EA should be knocking on your doors asking you all to make the new MVP06 for PC. It beats the hell out of what they designed.

The game has only got more life to it now, I can't wait to see what the final realease for 06 will be, sure it will be well worth the wait.

Keep up the awesome work guys, appreciate it very much

Cheers

Beckster, the baseball Aussie chick hehehe!!

PM Totte or Hory. They might want it for MVP 06.

As far as an individual upload, sure you can do just 3 pics. Just zip em up & upload it here. I for one would G-D willing download it. It's the quality that counts & yours has that. (in my opinion)

If they want it they can PM me...im guessing that they wont want it so if you guys want it i can do it...

Hey, I was looking at the FAQ's for making portraits and i noticed that the pictures are missing, so its kind of hard to figure out what to do in some parts. Are there any other tutorials available? Thanks...

Hey, I was looking at the FAQ's for making portraits and i noticed that the pictures are missing, so its kind of hard to figure out what to do in some parts. Are there any other tutorials available? Thanks...

Instead of this unhelpful post, why not tell us which 'parts' you are having problems with?

If you extract a protrait with nfshtool it is fairly obvious what needs doing IMO

Archived