Question for Everyone about your Signatures

jaywil

Thanks for the help.

I would like a really awsome signature banner for the Braves. If it is possible I would like a progression theme starting in Milwakee with Phil Niekro in his prime, moving upto Hank Aarons 715 Homerun Swing, moving onto Dale Murphy and then onto Chipper Jones. If anyone would like to help me out with it, I would greatly appreciate it! my e-mail addy is jay_wil@sbcglobal.net.

Thanks for the help.

I would like a really awsome signature banner for the Braves. If it is possible I would like a progression theme starting in Milwakee with Phil Niekro in his prime, moving upto Hank Aarons 715 Homerun Swing, moving onto Dale Murphy and then onto Chipper Jones. If anyone would like to help me out with it, I would greatly appreciate it! my e-mail addy is jay_wil@sbcglobal.net.

If you are talking about what I think you are, I will tell you that you can't use those sigs here.

baseballHeadDan,

That looks awsome. Can you send it to me in an e-mail or do I need to d/l it form somewhere? here is my e-mail addy

jay_wil@sbcglobal.net

If you think it would look better with only three, go ahead and drop Niekro. But please send me both versions.

Great to see a Braves fan here from before the current run. I've been a fan since '83. You know, when we struggled to draw 10,000 to a game. Welcome aboard.

Yea, Those where the good ole days with Chief Nocahoma out in the left field seats with his teepee!

It was really hard to find another braves fan then, but all the hard work has paid off!

baseballHeadDan,

That looks awsome. Can you send it to me in an e-mail or do I need to d/l it form somewhere? here is my e-mail addy

jay_wil@sbcglobal.net

If you think it would look better with only three, go ahead and drop Niekro. But please send me both versions.

It's not too tricky, right click on the pic and save

I'll add the last little bit here. Copy and paste the image URL into your signature block with tags around it. That'll use the image as your signature, and not just the link.

[img=http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/1093/jaywil4xe.jpg]

That's an example of the one that Dan posted in this thread. So now you know how to save the image, host the image, and display the image. You're good to go!

Yea, Those where the good ole days with Chief Nocahoma out in the left field seats with his teepee!

It was really hard to find another braves fan then, but all the hard work has paid off!

I was only 6 at the time, and we had been living in the country. We moved into town and that was the first time we had cable. I had never saw a baseball game before, but after seeing the Braves on TBS i was hooked, and have been a fan ever since. :D

Archived