UPDATED MVP2K4 EDITOR!!!

mvp2k4

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've tried that numerous times, but for some reason it just won't work. don't know how my geforce could be any different than anyone elses, but oh well.

Only thing i can suggest is:

1. Make sure you try to alt-tab while it's loading an actual game.

2. try another key like alt-f4.

3. don't have any programs in the background including the editor. Launch the editor once you succesfuly minimize. if that don't work, try the other way (launch the editor and have it in the background).

Both things work for me.

If your loading screen stays maximized even though you try alt-f4 or al-tab, apparently your card doesn't allow minimizing at all. You could try changing your desktop resolution to match the game's and vice versa.

GL

i've tried that numerous times, but for some reason it just won't work. don't know how my geforce could be any different than anyone elses, but oh well.

I'm having the same problem....Have tried well over a dozen times and have only been successful twice.

Game keeps loading even though I've tried "alt-tab" and "alt-f4".

I thought after it worked on about the 7th try that everything was O.K. and I just wasn't hitting "alt-tab" at the correct time.

However, that obviously isn't the case and have not been able to get to the editor after the last 8 attempts....the game just keeps on loading and I have to cancel the game using "alt-tab" after it loads.

Sure would be nice if there was a fix for us poor GeForce folks. :cry:

Any more updates on this?

A few things that would be great if added:

Editing of players names, birthdays etc.

Editing of players body builds

Would love some more updates on this, as I'm trying to edit a few players now and the game won't let me edit their body builds etc! :(

Archived