All Star Uniforms Released

MLeeker

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

VERY sweet stuff! Thanks a lot!

Just a heads up on the Installer, it has it set up to replace 'u031b.fsh', no big deal, quite easy for the user to fix of course!

Thanks muchly again, good looking stuff.

EDIT: Use the first link above, the entire file is now updated

"VERY sweet stuff! Thanks a lot!

Just a heads up on the Installer, it has it set up to replace 'u031b.fsh', no big deal, quite easy for the user to fix of course!

Thanks muchly again, good looking stuff"

What does this mean? What file is u031b.fsh and what file is it suppose to replace?

"VERY sweet stuff! Thanks a lot!

Thanks muchly again, good looking stuff"

What does this mean? What file is u031b.fsh and what file is it suppose to replace?

There is no u031b.fsh. I made a mistake when writing the bat file, it should be u031a.fsh.

Edit - Just download from the first link I posted, it is all now updated

Hmmm..The installation doesn't seem to work. I extracted all the files into the directory and ran the .bat file...Then the screen disappears instantaneously and the files are left there.

I dont' know what the problem might be. Maybe double check to make sure you have the gfxpak in your MVP folder? I'm not really sure. If anyone else is having trouble, please post.

I was going to help you but after rating it a one, I dont think i will help you!!

Oh okay, so I'm going to vote a 10 for a patch that doesn't even work...I don't need your help anyway. I just used Eagraph to replace the files.

Oh okay, so I'm going to vote a 10 for a patch that doesn't even work...I don't need your help anyway. I just used Eagraph to replace the files.

you are sad. this is why modders are ready to retire. someone is giving my rosters a 5 out of 10 then someone rates these unis a 1? i love it that these people that take no time to do anything are able to rate the hard work of modders. i wish trues would just take down the ratings system.

you are sad. this is why modders are ready to retire. someone is giving my rosters a 5 out of 10 then someone rates these unis a 1? i love it that these people that take no time to do anything are able to rate the hard work of modders. i wish trues would just take down the ratings system.

Agred!, Its bastards like him that have no idea the hard work it takes, especially those all star ones with the pains of getting the stripe lined up,

He's bitching about the patch!!!!!!!!!, Thats a monor thing to fix.

LOLZ its amazing

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

I gave it a rating that I believe it deserved. If the artist can't make a decent installer that goes along with the file, why would I give it a perfect score?And how the hell would you know if I actually voted for this file or what score I gave it?

I gave it a rating that I believe it deserved. If the artist can't make a decent installer that goes along with the file, why would I give it a perfect score?And how the hell would you know if I actually voted for this file or what score I gave it?

you just admitted it. why don't you make something and let us rate it? :x

Agred!, Its bastards like him that have no idea the hard work it takes, especially those all star ones with the pains of getting the stripe lined up,

He's bitching about the patch!!!!!!!!!, Thats a monor thing to fix.

LOLZ its amazing

IGNORANCE IS BLISS!

MINOR??? IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!! The patch is worth CRAP if I can't even install it.

The least you could do was sending a PM to Mleeker to tell him about the problem, tha's what I would have done. Using the tools this forum gives us to avoid this kind of situations can't be so hard. If you're able to use Eagraph to import, using PM is a piece of cake.

And low ratings is something nobody deserves, and this goes to all those who use ratings as a 'weapon' against any modder. Just takig the time and care he took to show us his progress on these unforms has no measurable value at all.

See what you guys did??

Actually, that was you. If you had a brain cell left on your head you would realize that he doesn't even have to include an installer, he could have made you install it yourself (is FuzzStudio really that hard to use).

Way to go, *****. Glad to see you really appreciate the hard work these modders do for all of us.

Actually, that was you. If you had a brain cell left on your head you would realize that he doesn't even have to include an installer, he could have made you install it yourself (is FuzzStudio really that hard to use).

Way to go, *****. Glad to see you really appreciate the hard work these modders do for all of us.

No, it was actually those morons that just assumed that I voted 1's for the file and such...Anyway, it was their stubborness that got the rating system whiped out from the site. What's the point in having it when we are required to post 10's for every mod on that's released? Maybe it's just the fact that I disliked the uniforms and how they ultimately looked in that game that provoked me to post a low score, and not to **** off the artist.

Archived