All Star Uniforms Released

MLeeker

What are you even talking about?? Do you even know what that entire conversation was in regards to? Obviously not... You should aim those comments towards the guy who can't even make a '.bat' installation file correctly for his own mod. Hell, I was even clever enough to install the damn thing without help from him or any of you. :mrgreen:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chill out bro! LOlz, usually i dont chillout when someone tells me too lolz

I thinks its this is most hillarious thing iv'e ever read in this whole entire forum, and you are the maib cause of it. i don't think i can explain it to, But you should relax, Are you pissed off at something, can I offer you a chill pill.

of all the horrible things I could say to you, i think youve had enough of a beating from other people, so i won't join in, you may end up killing yourself, i offer you a handshake and truce.

I'm an American, and if you take away my right to laugh then you are a terrorist!

Chill out bro! LOlz, usually i dont chillout when someone tells me too lolz

I thinks its this is most hillarious thing iv'e ever read in this whole entire forum, and you are the maib cause of it. i don't think i can explain it to, But you should relax, Are you pissed off at something, can I offer you a chill pill.

of all the horrible things I could say to you, i think youve had enough of a beating from other people, so i won't join in, you may end up killing yourself, i offer you a handshake and truce.

I'm an American, and if you take away my right to laugh then you are a terrorist!

Who exactly were you talking to?

im talkin to the one and only kerry wood, hopefully the same one the dodgers beat earlier this year lolz, Who else am i talking too????

In that case, why would I need a chill pill. I'd say I'm pretty calm about this whole situation. A brotha needed help with a certain file, and everyone decided to make a huge deal out of it. Honestly, someone should close this thread since it's getting a little outta hand.

BTW i love your prejuduiced banner, it makes you look smarter, i like the other one though about his wife, she is kinda cute,

How is it prejudiced?? Alright, because I may be banned for this I'll change it back to the other one.

Freedom, where did it go? Damn why did Rage against the machine ever have to split, they were the greatest band of our time, It seems wherever you people tel u cant speak your mind, You have to hold your voice in, Why? I thought we were in the red white and blue.

I leave this forum with some Bob Dylan!!!!!

Well, they'll stone ya when you're trying to be so good,

They'll stone ya just a-like they said they would.

They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to go home.

Then they'll stone ya when you're there all alone.

But I would not feel so all alone,

Everybody must get stoned.

Well, they'll stone ya when you're walkin' 'long the street.

They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to keep your seat.

They'll stone ya when you're walkin' on the floor.

They'll stone ya when you're walkin' to the door.

They'll stone ya when you're at the breakfast table.

They'll stone ya when you are young and able.

They'll stone ya when you're tryin' to make a buck.

They'll stone ya and then they'll say, "good luck."

Tell ya what, I would not feel so all alone,

Well, they'll stone you and say that it's the end.

Then they'll stone you and then they'll come back again.

They'll stone you when you're riding in your car.

They'll stone you when you're playing your guitar.

Yes, but I would not feel so all alone,

Well, they'll stone you when you walk all alone.

They'll stone you when you are walking home.

They'll stone you and then say you are brave.

They'll stone you when you are set down in your grave.

why is kerry a liar???

rolie, is it just me or is every thread a party!!

I hope you weren't referring to me... :D

Kerry isn't only a liar, he's a baby-killer as well...but seriously, let's not turn this discussion into a friggin' political debate

Archived