All Star Uniforms Released

MLeeker

No, it was actually those morons that just assumed that I voted 1's for the file and such...Anyway, it was their stubborness that got the rating system whiped out from the site. What's the point in having it when we are required to post 10's for every mod on that's released? Maybe it's just the fact that I disliked the uniforms and how they ultimately looked in that game that provoked me to post a low score, and not to **** off the artist.

Considering that you admitted you voted a 1, and the reason being because the installer didn't work? Man, double speak must be big where you come from...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kkkerrywood34 - If you knew anything about making addons, you would know that an install file is the least of the work to it. And your right, if you can't install it, it is useless. I made a mistake with that, but I guess the fact that I spent hours everyday for the last week, tracing numbers to get the font right, redoing the numbers and letters to look right, and lining those stupid stripes up means nothing to you. If you don't like my addons, that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say my addons are useless just because you can't install them.

kkkerrywood34 - If you knew anything about making addons, you would know that an install file is the least of the work to it. And your right, if you can't install it, it is useless. I made a mistake with that, but I guess the fact that I spent hours everyday for the last week, tracing numbers to get the font right, redoing the numbers and letters to look right, and lining those stupid stripes up means nothing to you. If you don't like my addons, that's fine, but I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't say my addons are useless just because you can't install them.

Ok, my last post in this thread..Honestly speaking, as I can tell from the screenshot that mod looks great, which is why I bothered downloading it in the first place. I'm not so sure too many people who struggled and couldn't install a certain patch would give it a very high rating, even though I probably shouldn't have voted at all. Still, I wish I could've installed it since I'm about to play an all-star game in my dynasty. And ignore that other comments I made about this mod, it really looks like an awesome set of uni's.

Ok, my last post in this thread..Honestly speaking, as I can tell from the screenshot that mod looks great, which is why I bothered downloading it in the first place. I'm not so sure too many people who struggled and couldn't install a certain patch would give it a very high rating, even though I probably shouldn't have voted at all. Still, I wish I could've installed it since I'm about to play an all-star game in my dynasty. And ignore that other comments I made about this mod, it really looks like an awesome set of uni's.

Well, I appreciate the comments, and I'm sorry the addon didn't work for you. I wish I could somehow help

Also, I'd really like to know if other people out there are having trouble installing this, so I can see if I need to look into it

Actually, that was you. If you had a brain cell left on your head you would realize that he doesn't even have to include an installer, he could have made you install it yourself (is FuzzStudio really that hard to use).

Way to go, *****. Glad to see you really appreciate the hard work these modders do for all of us.

you know, not to get to caught up in this thread, but how come you don't set it up to use the uniform editor 2.5? I dont understand why the whole t2p bunch is so against putting instructions for the editor. Maybe that would save you trouble of the whole batch file...i download a uniform or two, and they've got this crazy *** batch file, like yammer's edmonton trapper uniform. ...like is it really necessary? Take a couple of steps forward and see that everyone is here to help.

I know I am still a new guy and my opion doesnt amount to much. But I thought the unis were great (10+) :shock: if only the game would allow the players to wear their team hats like Madden pro bowl it would be perfect. But you cant have everything. :D

MINOR??? IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!! The patch is worth CRAP if I can't even install it.

Actually, you should have wrote:

MINOR??? IT DOESN'T EVEN WORK!!!! MAN, I MUST BE AN IDIOT if I can't even install it.

Actually, you should have wrote:

The creator of the mod screwed up the installation file when he first released it. I assume he fixed it by now, which is why you got it to work. And learn to use proper grammar, IDIOT.

True! ... You shouldn't let idiots run around the forum just dissing every file there is. Geez, I can take all these people just saying how the file MLeeter :D ( yes i know its Leeker .. i chose to put leeter ) wasn't working. Maybe if they would just use their reading skills to read the instructions. I mean .. c'mon..That badass file doesn't take a Professor to install.

thank you for your two cents. do you see me taking this any further? Unless you actually think im going to find buried treasure and then to each his own. relax mickey, me and kc have our own little special relationship and the world is our wedge.

Nobody is asking me, but in my particular case, I'm making my latest releases so that anybody can install them with the batch (extra slots) and with FUZZStudio. At the end, many people use it a lot and don't install all files where they were 'suppoused to be'. But I remember I forgot your program for a while until feedback with downloaders tought me that adding a 'safer' instalation way should be okay.

Hey, wasn't this suppoused to be a thread about Mleekes Allstars unies? :lol:

The creator of the mod screwed up the installation file when he first released it. I assume he fixed it by now, which is why you got it to work. And learn to use proper grammar, IDIOT.

:lol::lol::lol:

That's your comeback when you can't even spell "stubbornness?" :mrgreen:

Yoo couldn't figyer out how to fix the thing yourself?

Grammar or not, doesn't change how much of a moron you made yourself out to be.

For THAT, I'll award you the Trophy of Stupidity nchuck.gif :lol:

Back to the topic.

---------------------------

Nice uniforms MLeeker, keep up the good work, the more uniforms the better.

Yes, and that is these uni's are FANTASTIC. And hey, kkk even proved to us that idiots CAN install them!

Can't get any better than that! 8)

:lol::lol::lol:

That's your comeback when you can't even spell "stubbornness?" :mrgreen:

Yoo couldn't figyer out how to fix the thing yourself?

Grammar or not, doesn't change how much of a moron you made yourself out to be.

For THAT, I'll award you the Trophy of Stupidity nchuck.gif:lol:

ouch!!!!!!!, take it easy on em on lolz, he's prolly just a kid

Archived