What Kind of Music you listen to?

KCBQ11

Jeeze I listen to everything.

Rap (Kanye, Three 6 Mafia, etc), Metal (like Slayer "Metal"), 80's Music (Mostly GTA:Vice City stuff), Beatles, Queen (One of my favorites), Pink Floyd (My absolute favorite), Nirvana, The Doors, Michael Jackson (He's a good singer >=( )

Yeah, I have Range

Rock - Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, U2 etc.

Heavy Rock - Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Scorpions, Metallica

Other '80s groups - Bon Jovi, Van Halen, etc...

And some modern rock - Fall Out Boy, Linkin Park, and The All-American Rejects

But the Beatles kick ***. The best of all time. Bar none.

Rock - Beatles, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, U2 etc.

Heavy Rock - Guns N' Roses, AC/DC, Scorpions, Metallica

Other '80s groups - Bon Jovi, Van Halen, etc...

The Beatles were one of the best bands of all time. While some criticized Paul McCartney's halftime performance at the Super Bowl last year , that performance was unquestionably the best halftime show in the last 5 years by far.

Other than classic rock and various other 80's groups I enjoy classical music , as Soriano said , before the 20th century. I will occasionally listen to rap such as Kanye West - Touch the Sky and Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor. I also enjoy Motown and other oldies from the 60's and 70's.

The Beatles were one of the best bands of all time. While some criticized Paul McCartney's halftime performance at the Super Bowl last year , that performance was unquestionably the best halftime show in the last 5 years by far.

Other than classic rock and various other 80's groups I enjoy classical music , as Soriano said , before the 20th century. I will occasionally listen to rap such as Kanye West - Touch the Sky and Young Jeezy - Soul Survivor. I also enjoy Motown and other oldies from the 60's and 70's.

Yeah, I agree with you. I also like to listen to classical sometimes. I'm a fan of baroque music like Bach, and Vivaldi. I also like ragtime, especially Scott Joplin.

Archived