Free Verison Ringtones

Kriegz

if your phone has bluetooth, just get a bluetooth adapter for your pc (they run about $30-$40) and you can transfer, music, text, and pretty much any other file type straight to your phone with no charge.

You can also get model-specific data cables that do the exact same thing which I bet are a lot cheaper ($20-$30). Don't take my word for it, it's just an estimate. Check with your provider or your cell phone manufacturer for accessories.

There's also a good program called Xingtone that allows you to make mp3 ringtones from your favourite songs on your hard drive for absolutely free! (They give you 5 free uploads, after you have to pay). I used that program and I have Ring of Fire as my ringtone. It's so funny (And it burns, burns, burns ...) I also have the very dramatic and powerful Godfather Theme song (Speak Softly, Love). They are both real mp3s, not polyphonic which is like, ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,ding,da,da,dummmmmmm (Intro of godfather theme song)

Another place you can try...

http://www.funformobile.com/pages/help/helpMp3.php

This link explains the process... essentially take an MP3, edit it to about 15-20 seconds, then send it to your phone as a sound clip and save it. I create mine as .wav ringtones and they sound fine.

It costs whatever you normally pay to receive a sound clip. It's like 10 cents for my Verizon plan--better than the normal $2 you pay for "real tones" and you pick the portion of the song you want.

that snasworld place didnt work for me the first time i used it...but i have some phone problems...i'll try again when i get my new phone...

i think this is for use especally if you have tones of not so popular songs or diffrent parts of songs. most rings cover the chorus of the songs, but for me, i like some other parts of the song sometimes. example, justin timberlakes "like i love you". most ringtones cover the chorus, but i like the part at the end of the song "i used to dream about this when i was a little boy.." and would likely use it as a ringtone.

Archived