Jump to content

First WP

Recommended Posts

Nice, what did you do to do that to the lines on the top of both.

I don't think I quite understand what you are asking. If you are talking about the white and black borders, I just made a selection on an empty layer and chose to stroke it. But if you are talking about the squiggly lines, then it's a filter I found online called sinedots. I'd hook you up with the link but I found it completely on accident.

That Jagr one looks great!

Thanks GG. I hope to see you post some more of yours if you ever do anymore.

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...