Runtime error on install 1961 Mod

Molitor

I have d/l the file multiple times, tried to extract into different directories etc.

But when I go to install the mode I get a runtime error 75, Path/File acess error.

Any help much appreciated....

When does the error happen -- when you are trying to extract the files or when you are running the installer itself?

If it is when you're running the installer, did you properly select the folder where you want to install the game (i.e. did you double click on the folder icon so that it shows that it is "opened")? Did you check to see if you had any files set as read-only?

error happens when running the installer, it seems to happen when accesing the data files, I am installing the mod into a CLEAN install of the game, and I am selecting the correct folder, which in my case is Program Files/EASports/MVP Baseball 1961.

The RAR files uncompress correctly at 100% and I get confirmation that it is complete with no errors.

I may just try to copy over the files manually at this point.

error happens when running the installer, it seems to happen when accesing the data files, I am installing the mod into a CLEAN install of the game, and I am selecting the correct folder, which in my case is Program Files/EASports/MVP Baseball 1961.

The RAR files uncompress correctly at 100% and I get confirmation that it is complete with no errors.

I may just try to copy over the files manually at this point.

Manually installing is the best way to go. (in my opinion)

Archived