Petco Park Updated

Pirate

Petco Park has been updated with the following additions and changes. i did not add people to the beach area or above bullpen. I had done so, but it looked silly and the people just did not blend in. Sorry.

Petco Park

By: Pirate

Changes to both Night and Day:

Version 2:

2006 Advertisements

New Batter's Eye

New Skyline

New Sky thanks to Rglass in Night Version

New Dugouts

Wall Height changed to reflect current setup.

Version 1:

Added:

New Photorealistic Scoreboards

Left Field Ads

Right Field Ads

Batters Eye in Center Field

Center Field Ads

Westen Metal Supply Co. Wording

Changed:

Wall Color

Color Below Seats and Behind Seat Level Ads (To

Concrete from Blue)

Dugout Top

Various Other Minor Details

looks great, good job pirate, just how bad did it look with people in the beach though? That would add a lot of realism, but your the master and if it didnt look right then ill take your work for it.

Pirate,

Where are the new buildings in the nite version that you have added to day version ie: Washington Mutual, Merril Lynch, Commerica Bank? Were you not able to add them to the nite version, it seems rather odd?...

krock2

ok i will try and find you some pictures, maybe head down to the park and take some..i only have a standard 7 megapixel digital camera so nothing fancy...what about that white building that you have there in your picture? The little one next to the construction..could that be implimented in the stadium and maybe take down those weird trees that are in the game? i tried reading over your tutorial and all i can say is i wouldnt even have the patience to try and edit a stadium so thanks for all the hard work you put into these.

Archived