Mvpmod.com History

Astroholic

First of all I'd just like to say I appreciate all of the work you mod's do for us lameoids. Your hard work entertains the hell out of us for months at a time. Second off I'd just like to ask a few detailed questions about mvpmod.com, since I'm a newbie to the site. How the site come upon creation?. and who is the original founder of mvpmod? I'm sure there is a long story before mvpmod.com was originated, and I'd love to hear it! But other questions, how long have you guys been open? Goals? Feed one baseball lover to another...

I have a feeling this thread is going to explode!

rjohnsonbird.jpg

I have a feeling this could be endless JoeyMc. In two years they have bound to come up with some really good stories. I bet they have some dynomiate stories of pre mvpmod.com. How this site revolved...can't wait for the Admins, or old time members to log on.

I'd love to know when this site exploded..I haven't ever seen less than 30 members on at one time! Can you say advice for my site??? lol I'm sure it takes time, and the right people. Which they have seem to done right.

My Brother Trues started this site. My cousin Y4L is an admin here while my coworker MarkB also helps out.

The story goes like this.

Trues was at my my house (his real name is Terry Ruiz) and he's like, dude, wanna so start a site???! Huh? I was half asleep so I didn't care what he was talking about. Next thing you know BAM he's on my PC learning how to build web pages and crap. Terry has always been the family PC nerd.

The End.

Damn MO, make it a little more cut and dry for us! lol

I need to learn the web design lingo a little more, I'd love to pimp the hell out of my site. Looks like you Admins kept it personal with who's running the show, I like it. haha

LOL! If they ever do. Hopefully it will be next year. Thats an interesting story Mo. So you and Trues are brothers hu? And Y4L is you cousin? Plus MarkB is your co-worker? Wow, very related. You guys have any relations with Fuzzone, Krawhitham or carter? I know they also play big roles on the site.

LOL! If they ever do. Hopefully it will be next year. Thats an interesting story Mo. So you and Trues are brothers hu? And Y4L is you cousin? Plus MarkB is your co-worker? Wow, very related. You guys have any relations with Fuzzone, Krawhitham or carter? I know they also play big roles on the site.

What the...

Anyway, I was hoping for a day where I can see a Wikipedia entry for MVPmods.com. I basically joined the site soon afterwards, and I was lucky enough to be around during the golden years of MVPmods. However I don't think we're in a state of decline, but who knows.

Anyway, I was hoping for a day where I can see a Wikipedia entry for MVPmods.com.

You can easily make one, all you do is sign up free, and start to create it, and then people will just keep adding on

a lot of modders here came from the old High Heat game. I stumbled on the site not long after it was created - since then I've been hooked. Before I found MVPMods, I had never ever used Photoshop. I credit Trues, carter and FuzZ for lots of help (to me). UMachines, KC and Carter inspired me to take a stab and start trying this stuff on my own. I'm not sure how long Turn2's contract for MLB games last but EA is very aware of this site! Trues even had an article in a mag written about the site! Hats off!

Archived