Triple A Update

Yammer

I started yesterday since my weekend was kinda booked. I had a 4 day weekend but it was all pretty much called for until last night. I started with the Clippers(032.fsh) and stopped with the Louisville Bats(034.fsh).

Here are the new away jerseys for the 3 teams so far. No in games at the moment

Lousiville Bats

AJERT.png

Clippers Away

CAJERS.png

Indianpolis Indians Away

IAJERT.png

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very nice...

Are you considering doing the Salt Lake Stingers? The unis in the game are out of date, as they were based on the winged A Angel unis of 97-2001. Their unis this year are now much more like the current Angel unis with red being the dominant color.

I have some photos of them, but I'll just put the links as two of them are really big:

Home Unis

Alt. Unis

Road Unis

Road Uni numbers

for the Indians, I cant find that logo text they use, so i made my own. And I dont know what some of the jerseys look like so I look at the EA default and figure some teams must be wearing colours that arent gray for their road jerseys.

if you look around the web a little, you can find everyone of the jerseys.

just go to their web site and go to the team store and there they will be.

Not true for every team. The Stingers web site sucks balls, and their team store is even worse. You can fnd more Angel merchandise in the Stingers store than stuff for the Stingers. Beyond that, no jerseys...

Not true for every team. The Stingers web site sucks balls, and their team store is even worse. You can fnd more Angel merchandise in the Stingers store than stuff for the Stingers. Beyond that, no jerseys...

This wasn't in their store, but it's a pretty good shot of their jersey. It came from the photo section of their web site. Like i said, it doesn't take much effort to find pictures.

http://www.stingersbaseball.com/upload_ima...%20action11.jpg

www.logoserver.com

I have the logos. But the one Indians logo used in the game as default is weird and I cant find it.

But I have the ones for all the other teams.

oops, guess I did all that for nothing :D

if you need anything else let me know.

i love the looks from the pivs you have up and its a grate project to do, but, as love these indians your made than the regular tridional once they use in indianapols, but to be fair there acutual logo really is the double I, if mattters in anyway. that about the only part of the real uniforms that i like anyway, but love the all the work and look vary much and look forward to seeing more and there being avaible to us. somes teams like the Indianapolis Indians need to update there uniforms, they really haven't changed in a long time, the game uniforms so badly need something like this.

keeo up the grate look and look forward to seeing these for use.

for the Indians, I cant find that logo text they use, so i made my own. And I dont know what some of the jerseys look like so I look at the EA default and figure some teams must be wearing colours that arent gray for their road jerseys.

I'll find the away jerseys and post em' I already gave you the bisons on some other thread. Those away ones are good so far and keep them as alternate uni's and make one for each team (buffalos green) but the real ones should be done too :D

Archived