Triple A Update

Yammer

Yammer, just was wondering have you complety decded to quite doing the series? i'm working uniforms and trying to decide what to about my triple a uniforms.

youve been doing triffic stuff from the shots we've seen and i understand if you quit doing these, but i'd like to know so i can eather wait (which i'm willing to do vary much so) or should consider making new ones. i have several mods i'm working on, so this mod triple aaa would have to wait if i do them, but i dont want to trapple on anything you may release in the future.

enjoy the trappers and eskmos.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yammer, just was wondering have you complety decded to quite doing the series? i'm working uniforms and trying to decide what to about my triple a uniforms.

youve been doing triffic stuff from the shots we've seen and i understand if you quit doing these, but i'd like to know so i can eather wait (which i'm willing to do vary much so) or should consider making new ones. i have several mods i'm working on, so this mod triple aaa would have to wait if i do them, but i dont want to trapple on anything you may release in the future.

enjoy the trappers and eskmos.

let me know which team you want and I'll whip it up.

I haven't quit the project, but it does feel that way. I have been so swamped with work lately its not funny. Heavy rains cause flooding. Damage to grass and plants. Lots of overtime which is a good thing and a bad thing.

your pace is fine, i know things get beasy for good or bad, but the reason i was wondering there hand't been any post about th porject in just a long while i was wondering. i can certianlly wait. the three clubs i'm looking for first ar e las vegas (dodgers) Indianapolis (Milwakee) and Richmond (Braves). if any of these have benn done i wold apperciate, but if ther not then i can wait until you have the chanec to do them as you want to do them. i'd rather wait and allow you to do them as you want can do them then rush something out or like havce made the way you wish to make them.

eventaully i'll likely collect the entire set, so if s any of these are already done, i'd be glad to have them, but can wait for any that aren't completed. thanks for replying. let me know.

thanks.

that right, i'd forgotten its canada day monday and day for some provinces in canada if not all of them. there not rush as i said. i'd reather you have your unfiroms be the way you want them, to rush them. time not an issue, its more of if the project is continuing so i'm dobuling he triple a unfiroms being done.

enjoy your holiday. no rush on throws uniforms.

that right, i'd forgotten its canada day monday and day for some provinces in canada if not all of them. there not rush as i said. i'd reather you have your unfiroms be the way you want them, to rush them. time not an issue, its more of if the project is continuing so i'm dobuling he triple a unfiroms being done.

enjoy your holiday. no rush on throws uniforms.

Canada was on July 1st. Its a civic holiday on monday for Alberta.

soory about that, i knew canada day was july 1 or two as that eqpaul to you independets day here, or close to it as i have thing that gives me hoildays for grate grate britian, canada, and the us, but give me deatils of what each canadian holiday is. i know th july one from speeding many summers fishing in canada in the summer and most of those summers we be in canada durring that holiday. we fished on in ontrinto, (bad spelling sorry) and loved it. i miss hat as its been ten years since ive been there, but it was grate and the candian lands and fishing and sunsets are somehing to desire, sepically the late summer evening during this time of year.

i dont know if you've of the as your some ditance away from it, but the town was kornia on the north east side of lake of the woods. it was for most the years i went a grate place to fish, but he last couple years i went fishing was really bad almost no exsistant oto us and ive heard it s bad for couple of yeas after that but as come back.

anyway thers no rush, if you get them done and and can let me know i appericate so i can get them when ready.

thanks.

Archived