Rockies cyberfaces WIP!

rolie

Rockies WIP, i only got a clayton so far, i dunno who else needs makeovers, Todd Helton cut his hair so he looks okay in the game, maybe catilla needs bigger hair? dunno, not a rockies fan any help is appreciated, or this will be a one face cyberpack lolzzzzz, snip>

rock1.jpg

well not my money, i dont got money like that to be throwing around for facepacks. IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW IM GOING TO EAT PAST WEDNESDAY. No more hot dogs man.

but it's that i've had more than one person ask me if i know anyone who does faces or would be willing to make at least a couple of faces for money. not a lot of faces, maybe like 3 or so?

you should definitely at least try one, and the cool thing is is you can use this for an art portfolio or something in college or whatever.

I know creating from scratch would be hard, but you can pretty much edit anyone's face to make it look like someone famous, like mantle or maris or some shi.t. All the faces in the game have similarities to oldtime players.

well not my money, i dont got money like that to be throwing around for facepacks. IM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW IM GOING TO EAT PAST WEDNESDAY. No more hot dogs man.

but it's that i've had more than one person ask me if i know anyone who does faces or would be willing to make at least a couple of faces for money. not a lot of faces, maybe like 3 or so?

you should definitely at least try one, and the cool thing is is you can use this for an art portfolio or something in college or whatever.

I know creating from scratch would be hard, but you can pretty much edit anyone's face to make it look like someone famous, like mantle or maris or some shi.t. All the faces in the game have similarities to oldtime players.

htodogs are good, i dunnop what u talking bout, i guess i could try a couple, but, iknow itll be tough remapping a face from scratch, itll take awhile, i think thats why Bart quit his cubs pack cuz remapping is pretty time consuming

More hotdogs, better then Ramen noodles, though i prefer cheesy macaroni

no unis uploaded yet, been playing a lot, the detroit ones just look ugly, i dont like em, they make me wanna vomit, im bored, no unis looks interesting to do.

are you gonna put all those teams on one pack ,or do have to download em all seperately?

all the teams are going to be one gigantic roster set with portraits and logos.

frank and i, and a few others have been uploading the packages seperately just incase others would like to install them in different MLB/AAA slots.

Archived