How would you react?

tebjr

But in all seriousness, you don't ever hit a women.

With me, if she's got the ball s to hit me, she better have the balls to take it. I'm not going to hit her first, but if she takes the first shot, yeah, I'm gonna knock her out.

I would take her mother out for a nice seafood dinner, and never call her again.

Yea hitting a women is not cool. Im not being sexist here, but the majority of men in this world are bigger, and more physically stronger than women. More than less, the man would kick the **** out of the lady. That's why it's not right.

c'mon guys- that's like saying you should cold **** a kid if the circumstances are right...

i'd probably have thrown the food back in her face and quietly left the building. but, you should never hit a woman unless maybe, they pull a gun on you. most men can take a woman's best punch anyday but a pissd off man coud put really put out a chicks lights forever. and if you can't take a woman's punch you're a pansy.

when you're really pissd at a woman it takes more balls to walk away.

He was Mike, Phoebe's boyfriend/fiance/wife in Friends and was also with Steve Carol in 40 Year old Virgin

Phoebe's wife? Interesting :D

I think as manager your only reaction can be to calmly ask her to leave, without giving her the refund. The joke's on her, she's only had half a meal.

She sounds like the kind of person that aids the argument of bringing back the stocks.

Archived