How would you react?

tebjr

My brother is an assistant manager at a local restaurant here in town. He just called and was telling me that this woman came in placed an order, ate about half of it, then asked one of the waitresses if she could see the manager. He said he went to her table and asked if there was a problem. She said her food was not cooked throughly. He told her that he would make sure that she was brought another plate and refund her money, which is this restaurant's policy. She said no, that she had a better idea. She then threw what was left of her plate in his face.

If it was me, I'd have knocked her *** out cold right there. I know if he'd have done that, he would have lost his job and probably face assault charges, but that's just the way I'm turned. Just looking for ya'lls thoughts.

Restrain her (or, hell, you're the manager, get your staff to do it), call the cops and have her arrested. That's what would have happened if he had done that to her afterward, so give her a taste of her own medicine.

Of course, I probably wouldn't have the patience for that, so who knows? It would either do something to cause the police to come, then start attacking them in some way (I'm not a fan of police in general, so them turning up wouldn't help matters at all) and spend a while in jail, or get one of my (preferably female) staff to throw food in her face. Why female? Because we all know that if it was a male, he'd be facing even worse charges for "assaulting a female".

(This post was made at 4:30am local time and the creator is not responsible for anything stupid said herein due to tiredness, anger, pain and various other causes. Other than the police remark. That's damn true, and I'll admit it to anyone. :lol: )

My brother is an assistant manager at a local restaurant here in town. He just called and was telling me that this woman came in placed an order, ate about half of it, then asked one of the waitresses if she could see the manager. He said he went to her table and asked if there was a problem. She said her food was not cooked throughly. He told her that he would make sure that she was brought another plate and refund her money, which is this restaurant's policy. She said no, that she had a better idea. She then threw what was left of her plate in his face.

If it was me, I'd have knocked her *** out cold right there. I know if he'd have done that, he would have lost his job and probably face assault charges, but that's just the way I'm turned. Just looking for ya'lls thoughts.

So, what was his reaction to that?

Really!? I've only seen his face in Anchorman. Which other movies does he associate with?

He is considered a member of the Frat Pack, a group of comedy actors who appear in films together. While several actors have been linked to the Frat Pack at one point or another, the six actors originally linked to the group are:

* Jack Black

* Will Ferrell

* Ben Stiller

* Vince Vaughn

* Luke & Owen Wilson

He is considered a member of the Frat Pack, a group of comedy actors who appear in films together. While several actors have been linked to the Frat Pack at one point or another, the six actors originally linked to the group are:

* Jack Black

* Will Ferrell

* Ben Stiller

* Vince Vaughn

* Luke & Owen Wilson

Never heard of that term, Frat Pack. That's like the Brat Pack the people older than me grew up with. Slightly older.

Um, what about Adam Sandler and his troup.

"Um, what about Adam Sandler and his troup."

I was just fixing to bring Adam Sandler up and his screw. They love to change who's gay in each movie.

Sigh. I know. I've noticed their movies are the same over and over again: short on story, big on weird characters to make you laugh.

I would do the Ron Burgundy and punch her in the ovary. Just one straight shot.

But in all seriousness, you don't ever hit a women. So I dunno. I would ask her to leave again I guess. Beats me. You don't call the police because its like getting *****-slapped by Richard Simmons, you just don't tell anyone.

But in all seriousness, you don't ever hit a women.

Under certain circumstances I refuse to obey this rule. Example: Your woman hates you to the point where she screws up your credit, keys your car, and breaks the things you own. You're left in shambles, and you mean to tell me you wouldn't give her the ONE TWO shut the hell up?

LOL I mean it's farfetched but I just don't get into those kinds of situations where I'd hit a woman.

Archived