Website

D-Unit

I don't know if there is necessarily a "best" free webhost, just free ones that "aren't as bad". It's been quite some time since I made use of any free ones though so I could be completely off-base.

Check out www.globat.com. Their deals aren't bad at all, no ads, and you get FP server extensions as well as a few extra goodies. I have four sites hosted there and have never had any problems.

-dan

thanks for the offer medric. i just have a ton of things running through my mind 24/7 (i think sometimes i am too creative) and im getting to work on the site once summer starts for me, in about two weeks. finals are a pain in the ***.

Hey, I have been thinking about creating a website dedicated to my favorite team, the Yankees. But I don't know where to start. Does anyone know the best free website host?

What are you looking to do on the site? I have forums on my site but dont have the time or the desire to do anything else with it. If you want to take over the main site while I consentrate on the forums we could talk. Let me know.

www.nyyankeefans.com

Archived