I don't believe what I just saw...A 1988 Classic Mod.

tebjr

I'm almost done with the Orioles roster. I've got the stats already finished, I'm just trying to work on the ratings/attributes. Do any of the roster modders have any tips on adjusting these, especially with these being older players?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 7 months later...

I'm still working on this project, I just didn't get much response for help the first time around. I know a little more about modding unis and rosters now, so I have been trying to do some things on my own. If any one would like to help, just contact me or post here. Thanks.

I'm finished with the major leagur rosters. I'm currently going through my baseball cards and using TheBaseballCube.com to find what minor leaguers that I can.

If anyone knows of a site where I can find past minor league rosters, could you pass it my way. I'd like to get as many actual players in as possible.

Thanks

Baseball Cube is the best for minor leaguers. Check through the draft lists too, to fill out some of the lower level teams. If you need any help on the minors let me know. I have Royals system for that year pretty much done already.

(Ace152-artist formerly known as Bonny)

Archived