How Is This Dynasty So Far?  

10 members have voted

1. 1.

• Great
    • Ok
    • Could Be Better
    • Nope. Try Again.

[align=center]Banner.png[/align]

Sup, it's been quite a while since I posted my "suppost" first dynasty with the Yankees. Well I can't do that because of the majority of Yankee dynasty around. So I decided to start one with the Kansas City Royals, there tough around the edges but that's why I started one with them. Something new and excited instead of reading a team that already are a dynasty-type team. I will try my best to make dynasty good. (Credit to DUnit for the poll section in his dynasty's, don't worry DUnit im not taking your idea's lol.)

Here's some of the options/sliders I changed to make the game more realistic.

Various Options:

Difficulty Level: All-Star

Fielding: MVP

Strike Zone: OFF

Hot/Cold Zones: ON

Variable Strike Zone: OFF

Ump Blown Calls: On

Sliders:

Pitch Meter Difficulty: +30 

Pitch Speed: +10

User Pitch Control: +10

CPU Pitch Control: +10

User Fatigue: -30

Here is the starting lineup for the Royals doesn't matter if there's no DH the lineup stays the same.

lineupstarting0jh.png

Here is the Royals Starting Rotation.

pitchingstarting5sf.png

Rogers And The Bullpen Makes Opening Day A Batting Pratice Session

Opening Day

scoreboard4af.png

gamesummary6lk.png

Left: Elarton strikes out the 1st batter in the 1st inning.

Right: Carlos Gullien reaches a In The Park HR due to an error.

Game Notes:

Elarton was in disgusted in the Kansas City organization and in the players. The big blow came in the 1st inning when he throw a 99MPH fastball which landed in right field when a speedy Reggie Sanders took a dive for it and missed. The speddy Guillen scored a In the park homer. "You know im in disgust. I feel like a minor leaguer, the team and I didn't play perfessionally and mentally; Elarton commented. The team was surprised at the comments Elarton said, they feel like dust after he said that. One things for sure everyone isn't looking out for Elarton as there chemistry goes down.

Coach's Corner:

"The team did well... we just need to bring our A-game to the table."

Box Scores:

Tigers:

finaltigers1gl.png

tigers6js.png

Royals:

finalroyals1my.png

royals8oy.png

Transactions:

Royals place S.Elarton on the temp. trading block due to relationship with teammates.

i'd take 8ball's advice and call grienke up - had a royals dynasty myself last year and he won 3 cy youngs and a world series mvp over the course of 7-10 years. don't know how much he's been changed in the rosters you might have but he progressed to filthyness very quickly for me.

Royals Scouting Reports

Focus today is 22 year old future phemon, Zach Greinke. This pitcher was called up last year for the Royals and impress but not as much. This year is stacked with different teams looking for a deal for him.

On Team Scouting:

"You know it's great, the Royals aren't a big playoff team since the 80's but this year looks different from last year. I mean we got a former gold glover, a younger pitching staff I mean what more can you ask for."

On The KC Loss This Evening:

"Well it's not well, but the team did it's best to have a close game. The batters did there part but the def. just killed it.

On MLB teammate Scott Elarton:

"Hey, somethings he said were true you know He didn't play MLB status you know. If he doesn't stack the chips his paychecks are paying him than the Royals will trade him or even worst release him. I think he's a good pitcher but he had to have his stuff for the Opener.

On His Commanding Future:

"You know it doesn't really matter to me if I make it to the bigs, or if i'm a relief pitcher. You know, that's my job, I work hard so that people can say That's a good player. I'm very good at what I do."

Bullpen and Great Batting Gives Royals Win In Extra Innings

April.6, 2006

final25ep.png

game2summary27ys.png

Left: MacDougal strikes out his 4th batter in the 10th inning.

Right: Graffanino celebrates in the dugout on Teahen's Bases loaded RBI Game Winner.

Game Notes:

The clubhouse was all chreers today as Teahan hit a bases loaded RBI single in the 11th inning to win the 1-1 jam. "It was awesome, the crowd gave me joy, and I just swung and the best piece of strike and the game was over." Teahan Comment. But it wasn't all Teahan that won the game, the bullpen also put up some good numbers along with good speedy Def. The starter Jeremy Affeldt put up some good strike outs, striking out a season high 5 strikeouts, while the closer pitched a wonderful 3 inning shutouts to grab the win.

Coach's Corner:

"I'm very proud of what the club did today, it was awesome"

Box Scores:

Tigers:

finaltigers23ij.png

pitchingfinaltigers0oy.png

Royals:

fnlroyals20jx.png

royalspitchingfinal4hn.png

Standings:

updatedstandings7mm.png

Transactions:

N/A

Next Series VS. Chicago White Sox (3-GM Series)

Who are some of your prospects that are close to the majors besides the top 10...

1. Alex Gordon

2. Billy Butler, of/3b

3. Justin Huber, 1b

4. Chris Lubanski, of

5. Jeff Bianchi, ss

6. Luis Cota, rhp

7. Chris McConnell, ss

8. Mitch Maier, of

9. Donnie Murphy, 2b

10. Shane Costa, of

Who are some of your prospects that are close to the majors besides the top 10...

1. Alex Gordon

2. Billy Butler, of/3b

3. Justin Huber, 1b

4. Chris Lubanski, of

5. Jeff Bianchi, ss

6. Luis Cota, rhp

7. Chris McConnell, ss

8. Mitch Maier, of

9. Donnie Murphy, 2b

10. Shane Costa, of

both Angel Sanchez and Andres Blanco are considered decent middle infield prospects for the Royals but both have struggled in the field. they make spectacular plays but sometimes the routine will get away from them. Sanchez is a little better on the offensive side. in my mind, either would be better than the 28 year old Berroa...but that's a different argument altogether.

also J.P. Howell who got the call up last year is the closest starter to being MLB ready - his last three starts last year i believe he had a 3.00 ERA and was 1-0. seems that i heard he was fighting an injury right now but i'm not 100% sure.

Royals Scouting Reports

The focus today is on the veteran 1st basemen and former gold glover, Doug Mienkiewicz. The former Met didn't do much with his short season with them. This year he's trying to bring another Gold Glove and another World Series title to his career.

On The Royals Win This Evening:

"It was great, the pitching did all the work. You know Affeldt is a great pitcher and he brung alot to the mound pitching about 5 innings."

On Bring A World Series Title To The Royals:

"There's a 7-10 chance as of right now we might win the division. But it's still early in the season so we need to step our game up. We need to keep our heads up, just like I did in Boston."

On former teammate Chris Woodward:

"Chris is a great guy to have in the balllclub. He's a great defender, but he still owes me my glove that has my Gold Glove patch on it [Laughs]".

Scouting Reports:

[align=center]scoutingzach1an.png[/align]

The 21-year old, Zach Greinke is 1-0 with a 3.68 ERA with 3 strike outs and 3 Walks for his first start aganist the OKA. RedHawks. Next start on the mound will be Jimmy Gobble.

Archived