What's Your Favorite Stadium?

billharris44

I'm going to start a dynasty (finally!), but I'm not attached to any particular team, so I'm going to choose my dynasty team based on the best modded stadium. If you guys could pick one stadium, which one would it be? I have my own favorites but I'd like to hear yours.

Oh--and even if the best stadium is Yankee Stadium, I can't be the Yankees. Even in a game. :mrgreen:

Kaufman Stadium is really nice. I've never been there since Kansas is too much like Saskatchewan ;)

But I like Telus Field. Just the view of the park is great and the area has great history for the city.

Well my favorite from the 30 teams is probably Fenway, mainly because of center field and the monster, and EZorn did a very good job on the mod. However, my favorite stadium by far is the Polo Grounds, and whoever did the PoloGrounds mod did a pretty darn good job IMO. As long as you don't mind the players that are supposed to be in the dugout somewhat buried in the ground and some bad camera views at times, I'd suggest using the PoloGrounds mod as your stadium(its really easy to just change the name of poloday to whatever you want, say tropdome).

Wolverineman, it's funny you should say that, because the Polo Grounds is one of my favorites, too. I was thinking about downloading one of the custom classic jerseys and using it as well.

It would be hard to not be playing 81 games in a couple of those other stadiums, though. Fenway looks fantastic. I think Minute Maid looks great as well. There are so many outstanding stadiums. It's pretty amazing how well this game has been finished--by all of us. :mrgreen:

Wolverineman, it's funny you should say that, because the Polo Grounds is one of my favorites, too. I was thinking about downloading one of the custom classic jerseys and using it as well.

It would be hard to not be playing 81 games in a couple of those other stadiums, though. Fenway looks fantastic. I think Minute Maid looks great as well. There are so many outstanding stadiums. It's pretty amazing how well this game has been finished--by all of us. :mrgreen:

IMO, these are the best modded stadiums out there. I am going to mix and match them for use in my fantasy draft dynasty.

These are not in any order, all of them are fantastic.

Ezorn's Fenway

CaliColts Dodger Stadium

Big O's Oriole Park

Renegade's Shea Stadium

Of course, I like my Great American Ball Park pretty good as well, but I think it may be just a step or two below the ones above.

jpup, GAB is brilliant. You're one of the premier guys, too.

i like ezorns fenway and y2k's and hyman's yankee stadium a lot of effort and it shows. those are tied for my favorite. all the others are a very close second. great work by all the stadium modders! :D

My son (2, almost 3) really likes to play home run derby, which lets me see a bunch of different stadiums. I realized today that there are a ton of these stadiums that are just absolutely spectacular. Nobody's mentioned Coors Field or the BOB yet, but they're both amazing as well.

You all need to stop playing yourselves, you know T2P's Yankee stadium is the best of them all.

So what if you don't want to be the Yankees? I don't understand why not, s eems pretty pathetic, but you could just rename the Yankee Stadium files to the stadium names of your team and it would show Yankee Stadium as your home ground.

If you decide to play as the Red Sox, just rename yankday.big to fenwday.big and Yanknite.big to fenwnite.big after moving fenwday.big and fenwnite.big to different directories, or just rename them to something else.

my favz-

1. calicolts- dodger stadium- Amazing, he did so much with the outfield walls and the minor detailz, like the dodgerdogs, love the dodger dogs!

2. Halofan's angel stadium of anaheim- He has a hooters sign up !!!! what else can you say!

3. T2P's Yankee Stadium- yeah gotta give them rascally kids credit, they nailed it down pretty good.

Archived