Derrek Lee cyberface preview

jogar84

Thanks guys, I'll have a pretty good look at Lee today with the Mets playing the Cubs.

He might not play today, he didnt start in the first 2 games of the series with the Nats and his wrist is still bothering him.

*this might not be a big milestone, but this is my 200 post :)

Where is his hair? Like, sideburns and such. Is it just the angle or did he shave it off recently in real life?

Do you see what I mean about the cheeks, though? In this picture, you can see that he almost has a 'shine' to them right under his eye:

050709_derrekLee_vmed_7p.widec.jpg

lol i really dont know. I dont keep track of guys haircuts. But about the cheeks, there is only so much I can do. Like i said, its not perfect. But you should post a screenshot of the EA version and compare it to mine. I did my best to improve on it. And i would say 50 percent of the cyberface is credited to a good picture- which i didnt have. The other half is the modeling job.

I completely agree that the face you did looks 10x better than the current version in the game. I was just offering advice as to why I thought it looked off a bit. I believe it's because of the cheek structure. Instead of his head looking like a V as it does in real life, it looks more like a U in the cyberface.

Your version is more than passable. It's really very good. I wasn't trying to offend you or degrade what you did.

I completely agree that the face you did looks 10x better than the current version in the game. I was just offering advice as to why I thought it looked off a bit. I believe it's because of the cheek structure. Instead of his head looking like a V as it does in real life, it looks more like a U in the cyberface.

Your version is more than passable. It's really very good. I wasn't trying to offend you or degrade what you did.

no, i agree with what you said. But I am still looking for better reference pictures and hoping to see him play so i can improve on what i did. Thanks for the advice.

Archived