An even trade?

Dom2662

Do u think this trade is  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Excellent
    • Good
    • A BIG Steal

Yeah, but i got in return 2 young arms: Chris Young, and Clay Hensly plus i got Brian Giles to play RF because i traded Francourer for Shane Victorino. I think its a good deal. I had no pitching (forgot to post that) Tim Hudson and Smoltz are on the shelf and i need pitching. So i got it.

I'd have to agree with everyone else, in that this is a bad trade. Brian Giles is good, but Chris Young isn't all that great. Well at least not in my experiences. I've traded for him 2 or 3 times in different dynasties and in each of them he's been horrbile. I even traded for him in MLB 2K6, and he's been so bad that I moved him into the bullpen, where he's actually been decent. But his E.R.A is still over 6.

Yeah, but i got in return 2 young arms: Chris Young, and Clay Hensly plus i got Brian Giles to play RF because i traded Francourer for Shane Victorino. I think its a good deal. I had no pitching (forgot to post that) Tim Hudson and Smoltz are on the shelf and i need pitching. So i got it.

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Archived