David Pauley- 200 wins

People do trade after 4 season

Albert Pujols

Alex Rodriguez

Chipper Jones

Gary Sheffield

Hideki Matsui

Suprises-

In a rare occasion Termell Sledge will become very good and end up hitting 50 homers a year till he is around 40, and reach 550 homers and 3000 hits...... this is a very rare occasion and is not likely to happen

I signed Wright, Roberts and Perez with my Cleveland dynasty (4.30 MIL total!!!) and they all progress well. I do what Cybernetic does, I make a bout one trade a year, and im my first year Wily Mo was on the block and I traded him for Casey Blake. But Adam Miller, Jeremy Sowers, and Fastuo Carmona all progress well also. Sizemore, Marte, and Cabera all progress well, too.

When players are underachiving on my roster or I feel like I have no chance to make the playoffs due to a sub-.500 record I go Marlins firesale and trade off prospects to other teams. It was by this method that I traded John Patterson as a National to the Orioles for Daniel Cabrera , Brad Wilkerson to Arizona for Brad Halsey , and Livan Hernandez to Cincinatti for Ken Griffey Jr. (yes this trade did happen fairly and without turning "fair trades off"). At one point last season I went on 2 trading sprees in about 3 weeks game time.

I traded for Brad Halsey , Cabrera , and Lowry who now provide a solid rotation in the 2nd year alongside Tony Armas Jr and an ace which changes often (Chacon , a rookie , Nate Bump or Aaron Small). I plan to keep Halsey , Cabrera and Lowry around for a long time , they still have plenty of years left and are a solid pitching rotation.

When players are underachiving on my roster or I feel like I have no chance to make the playoffs due to a sub-.500 record I go Marlins firesale and trade off prospects to other teams. It was by this method that I traded John Patterson as a National to the Orioles for Daniel Cabrera , Brad Wilkerson to Arizona for Brad Halsey , and Livan Hernandez to Cincinatti for Ken Griffey Jr. (yes this trade did happen fairly and without turning "fair trades off"). At one point last season I went on 2 trading sprees in about 3 weeks game time.

I traded for Brad Halsey , Cabrera , and Lowry who now provide a solid rotation in the 2nd year alongside Tony Armas Jr and an ace which changes often (Chacon , a rookie , Nate Bump or Aaron Small). I plan to keep Halsey , Cabrera and Lowry around for a long time , they still have plenty of years left and are a solid pitching rotation.

i assume you mean noah lowry and, if so, nice call. i had him as my #2 behind grienke and both of them were lights out for the better part of 10-15 years.

Archived