Scott Patterson - Lancaster Barnstormers, Atlantic League.

MarkB

being from lancaster i have to ask are you doing an Atlantic League mod????? That would be sweet. I personally am living in pittsburgh for the summer with full season tickets to the buccos but i have a bunch of co-workers that have 10 game packages to the barnstormers i'll find out for you asap

After having a look around the team website, the league looks pretty cool, but no, I'll not be doing an Atlantic League mod. Patterson signed with the Yankees yesterday and is being assigned to AA Trenton, so I'm trying to create a CAP of him for MVP '05 to put him in my Yankees section of Ultimate Rosters. :)

Patterson signed with the Yankees yesterday and is being assigned to AA Trenton, so I'm trying to create a CAP of him for MVP '05 to put him in my Yankees section of Ultimate Rosters. :)

I kind of saw that one coming dude :wink:

I've got his pitches - one advantage of recording he Thunder games is that you can't do much else at the time, so you resort to the most mundane tasks such as searching through Goodle search results for the ones you need. ;)

Any additional info that anyone knows (delivery style, fielding ratings, batting stats etc.) would be much appreciated regardless, but I've got enough info now to create him. :D

Archived