Giambi preview

63impala

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the first thing you need to do is start using pressbox photos, because its impossible to improve on EA's work if you're using low-rez photos.

http://www.mlb.com/pressbox/photos/headsho.../114739_raw.jpg

Also, you need to try and match the colour of the face with the base you're using, the one now looks too pink. And the last piece of advice would give on this attempt is that he still looks like he's smiling, so try to blend out the creases that go from the sides of his nose to the sides of his mouth. But the mapping so far is the best part of the attempt, everything seems to be lined up pretty well.

i am quite the computer noob lol. when i first joined this place it took me a month and a half to learn how to run the 06 beta mod lol.

anyway how is the face going? i was thinking about requesting this because giambi looks horrible thanks to EA.

I know what you mean. I have been putting slight curves to it. I try doing things ever so slight. I have tons of pics to go by. Thanks for the comments.

Ok, that makes sense. Do things in your own style. It looks like it's coming along really well. I am glad to chip in with ideas. I wish I had the talent graphicswise to do more than just talk LOL.

I have done some portraits, but don't know how to make alphas. I also do know how to improve on other people's work in uniforms a bit. That's the extent of my modding. (& of course the models.big work & tinkering with other files, which does not really qualify)

Shmooz,

Do you have photoshop? I can write a tutorial for you on how to make alphas. It is actually really simple once you get the hang of it. I do all of my own portraits. Hopefully I can get into audio modding in the future as I hate when a player doesnt have anything said about them in the game.

Archived