Looking for online opponents

ferrarienzo

I'd love to get some people available to play games ones in a while but I have soo many different cyberfaces installed that it would be impossible to have the same combo as another guy.

Anyways I can get by this to play online direct IP?

Could I download the original UR 6.5 Models.big file and rosters and just switch them to play online?

Anybody with the plain UR 7.0 models.big file and rosters wanna play direct IP, and have msn, pm me for my address.

Or just pm me with your msn address and I'll add you.

It'd be cool to have a few guys to play against online. The one huge knock on this game for me is not being able to play online anymore. That's pretty much why I love this game. Online.

As soon as I get my new card I will be able to play online again I just bought a EVGA 7800 GS 256bit 256mb it should be here monday my aim is mattbisett or just PM ferrarienzo2

Everyone, say hi to ferrarienzo2. He's today's idiot of the day. Ferrarienzo Senior was banned last night for quite a long time so this Rhodes Scholar created ferrarienzo2. I guess he picked that name because there would have been no way to compare the two different accounts. One of them has a "2" in it and the other didn't. Man, he's smart.

Now we wave goodbye, or at least when ferrarienzo the 3rd appears.

and don't let the door hit you on the way out!

He gone!

Archived