Umachines...

Kriegz

.. I finnaly got a chance to download all of your unis and I simply love them, one of the most solid mods out there. I just want to thant you for this amazing work and I wanted to ask you if you also are going to give the AAA teams the Umachines treatment :mrgreen: just a thought, anyways thanx for the great updates Umachines :mrgreen:

TribeTime

In fact, I find very hard to continue to minors update. I originally came here to learn how to make graphic changes to use them in the Venezuelan league mod. Then I suddenly started making uniforms like crazy!. To date, I know NOTHING about stadiums, faces etc, so it's a lot to learn. But I'm not just leaving. There are several reviews to earlier 2xLite packs yet. And my next tool is an extension of the template kit with tons of colored and pinstripes blank jerseys (the ones I used in MLB packs plus some other colors) as a gift to those ones who need them to make their own uniforms.

Thanks, Nick!

MIAMI -- The Big Diesel has gone coast to coast.

The Lakers and Heat finalized a trade Wednesday sending Shaquille O'Neal to Miami, with Los Angeles getting Caron Butler, Lamar Odom, Brian Grant and a first-round draft pick in return...

Not a cheap trade at all :shock:

Tribe - If you've got a high quality shot of the "entire" Las Vegas script (the blue unis), I would appreciate it

BP%20Jersey.jpg

I don't live under a rock, but: Is Shak going to Miami?

Yes, Lakers get Lamar Odom, Caron Butler, Brian Grant and a future 1st round pick :D As Will Smith would say, we're going to Miami :p ~~~~

Actually, bigbully going through the "find unis pics" process with Yammer, i noticed that EA messed up many AAA teams away unis. They just took the home unis and made it grey. I would be satisfied with Yammer working on AAA unis but it won't be the same as Umachines unis :cry:

Well Umachines if you are revising some pack, i have a few suggestions. I rally liked the batting gloves that you made for a few teams like the Rangers Indians and Rockies off the top of my head. It would be cool to have those for some more teams. Also, I had trouble trying to install some of the older ones with the batch file (Yankees Red Sox Cubs Astros), just make intsaller files like the more recent ones. Thanx for all your hard work again :mrgreen:

TribeTime

Hey U, ( :lol: )

The DRays jerseys have an error on their alternate away Uni... you have the home jersey texture that is used when the jerseys are seen from far away (llod in FSHed) instead of the alt. away jersey.

I fixed it in my file... but thought you still would like to know nonetheless. 8)

BTW, thanks again for the great Uni's! Can't wait until next year.... :shock: 8)

Actually, bigbully going through the "find unis pics" process with Yammer, i noticed that EA messed up many AAA teams away unis. They just took the home unis and made it grey. I would be satisfied with Yammer working on AAA unis but it won't be the same as Umachines unis :cry:
oh gee mister, thanks for the support ;)

Hey U, ( :lol: )

The DRays jerseys have an error on their alternate away Uni... you have the home jersey texture that is used when the jerseys are seen from far away (llod in FSHed) instead of the alt. away jersey.

I fixed it in my file... but thought you still would like to know nonetheless. 8)

BTW, thanks again for the great Uni's! Can't wait until next year.... :shock: 8)

Ooops, I'll check that :roll: Also is it true that black cap is worn with home uniform and the green one with away uniform?

....And I've seen Yammer's AAA jerseys in a thread he opened and his work is great. Pinstripes on dark jerseys are greatly textured. Don't forget this task is much harder than working with MLB, 'cause AAA and AA leagues are much less ducumented; Some scripts are almost impossible to find in a decent format to work.

It has nothing to do w/you Yammer - thought I might do one uni instead of the full set. I'm a Dodgers fan so the 51s would be a logical choice for me. I'm not trying to compete w/you lol

I do that too. If I like a team I don't stop or can't stop, I should say until its perfect.

I've just finished version 3 of the Trappers road and I think I got the green colour down perfect. I will post a screen shot of it in the Trappers thread of mine.

You should see me with my fantasy sim league for the NHL. I think I had 9 version over 3 seasons for my Edmonton franchise. It went from the Eagles and a funky design, to the Eagles with the Edmonton Oilers design and colours. Then I changed it to the Edmonton Thunder with black, teal and silver on an Atlanta Thrasher Design. http://www.nhldepot.org/sinbin/SuddenDeath...os/ETGearS3.jpg

And even now entering the 4th season I am changing colours, team name and jersey design again. I am never satisfied with anything I make. Which includes my signatures on forum boards. I have had over 50 at NHLDepot cuz I get ideas and I have make them.

That's why I hate replica jerseys. Where is the creativity? All you are doing is copying someone else's idea. Fantasy jerseys require some brain power to create.

Archived