Royal Blues

Emil

ok, i've got a quick break, so answer a couple questions for me...since you just installed mvpedit, you didn't use it to create your rosters, correct?

when you said you were stuck with default rosters, did you mean in mvpedit or in the game? if you meant in the game, are you not able to load your roster at all?

ok, if you didn't use mvpedit to create the roster, it'll still show the default roster in mvpedit...however, your roster is still usable.

now if i remember correctly, the problem you were having was with step 3, importing the .mep files. what you want to do is click on File, move your pointer down to Import, which should have an arrow next to it pointing to the right...move it to the right and a new sub-menu pops up...select Players from that menu.

the rest should be easy enough to follow. try that, and if it doesn't work, let me know what's going wrong.

ok, did you follow step 2a? if you did that the first time around, you did it right. it'll show the default roster in mvpedit since you didn't change anything in mvpedit.

IF you did import the data files the first time you ran mvpedit, what you want to do is go to Open and find where you saved your .mbe file. then you can move on to step 3.

mvpedit doesn't change or mess with .sav files. all you import into mvpedit are the dat files. you can change whatever you want in mvpedit; all it'll change is your default roster. your created roster will remain untouched and you can still tweak it to your liking, but outside of mvpedit.

mvpedit doesn't change or mess with .sav files. all you import into mvpedit are the dat files. you can change whatever you want in mvpedit; all it'll change is your default roster. your created roster will remain untouched and you can still tweak it to your liking, but outside of mvpedit.
But i wanna change/edit my roster!!!

if you want to use mvpedit to edit your roster, you'll have to start over from scratch since you can't import your .sav file. i don't think anybody has found a way around that yet, unless rglass is still working on it.

otherwise, just use mvpedit to update the all-star team roster and go back to editing your roster the way you were before. you'll still have the updated all-star roster either way.

Archived