Red Sox Alt Home(Black) Uni

Hayman19

Hey everybody i've recently(past week or two) been trying my hand at making uniforms and ive made a few already and had a few that did not work too well, for example the arm patches were too big or they were the wrong way). I thought that a black redsox uniform would look good with the red and white so i gave it a shot and i think it turned out pretty nice. I replaced the redsox spring training jersey because i liked the font and numbers and i do not yet know how to replace them correctly, also i replaced it because the redsox have an alt jersey which is red, and i thought there was no need to have 2 red jerseys. Anyways here are the in game pics on red sox slugger Manny Ramirez. ( The hat i sort of messed up on by making the boston logo a little bit too long, but its mainly the jerseys which i was focusing on)

Image5.jpg

Image4.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image2.jpg

I would love to hear some thoughts about this jersey and if anyone would like it, pm me and i'd try and send it to you.

Well like i mentioned i do not know how to create my own numbers yet( i tried it once and it didnt work out) so i am forced to use the numbers and letters from other jerseys but i completely agree that a red out line would look really good. Thanks for the imput and i will try to learn how to make my own number and letters.

Well i have it in game right now and im not sure how to release it. Like release the bmps ina rar file or put the fsh in a rar im not sure. I would love to learn how to create my own custom lettering as when i attempt it it never comes out right, so if anyone could tell me how or show me a tut that would be awesome. Thanks for the feedback everyone!

I also would take requests for jerseys of any kind just pm me a discription of what you would like and how you want me to send it and i'll be happy to see what i can do.

Archived