Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

timmuh15

Dynasty Crash

Ok i'll try running it without the updated schedule...thanks again for the help. I'll let you know if that's the problem with mine in case someone else runs across this same problem

Good luck!

Ok here is the updated news...I re-installed the game and uploaded UR 7.2 and a few different cyber faces for the team I would be using..etc. I simulated through the first season into the second season with no problems. I then uploaded the schedule.big file and did the same thing. That was the problem. I'm not sure if it's always the same date but on april 25th my game froze like it did before re-installing. I would recommed simulating through part of the following season to check if it's a problem for everyone.

Ok here is the updated news...I re-installed the game and uploaded UR 7.2 and a few different cyber faces for the team I would be using..etc. I simulated through the first season into the second season with no problems. I then uploaded the schedule.big file and did the same thing. That was the problem. I'm not sure if it's always the same date but on april 25th my game froze like it did before re-installing. I would recommed simulating through part of the following season to check if it's a problem for everyone.

Same thing happened to me. The screen froze in the 2nd year of dynasty. (but I don't have any of the patches from EA, maybe this is the source of problem)

Same thing happened to me. The screen froze in the 2nd year of dynasty. (but I don't have any of the patches from EA, maybe this is the source of problem)

Probably...

I have the same problem,but i have 3 patches and 12-16 rooster update..reinstalled too...

I have the same problem,but i have 3 patches and 12-16 rooster update..reinstalled too...

What 3 patches? What do you mean with 12-16 rosters?

I have the same problem but i dont have any faces installed so it cant be that....

Are you using the Standard or Plus roster?

I have a blue jays dynasty that crashes whenever i sim about through the 80th game of the season

I have a blue jays dynasty that crashes whenever i sim about through the 80th game of the season

What rosters are you using? Did you download and install the new 2006 schedule?

I have the same problem (screen froze in the 2009 of owener mode) but I uploaded UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

But I have no problem used UR 7.2 stanard (7.3 when i play dynasty at about 13 year will have the same problem)。

So i don't know whick update make me crashed!!

I have the same problem (screen froze in the 2009 of owener mode) but I uploaded UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

But I have no problem used UR 7.2 stanard (7.3 when i play dynasty at about 13 year will have the same problem)。

So i don't know whick update make me crashed!!

Did you install the new schedule by Hory?

Probably...

I have installed all the patches from EA, but same thing happened. I didn't install any cyberface at all, and I didn't use a new schedule.

Did you install the new schedule by Hory?

I just only install UR 7.45 standard and Total Portraits 2006 Complete。

I know new schedule have change to make crash,so i guess maybe when i play dynasty or owener mode , random new game's schedule just unfortunately make sim game crash....