TotalMinors Version 4 RELEASED!!!

GForce22

hmmm..That's a good point, Njkroc..Can't really argue with that.

Still, my reasons for saying that make perfect sense

"My reasons for saying that make perfect sense"

How is saying this roster sux "perfect sense"? If you believe transactions are everything, then just stay with your EA roster and start using people named "Alex Garciaparra" and continue to struggle over retarded attributes.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok have been following this thread for awhile; as I am a big fan of Total Minors and enjoy Mr. Geforce's work immensely. I was holding back... I am not a fan of virtual arguing... but with the removal of some peoples work based on all the negative feedback, unappreciative attitudes and just down right rude comments I just had to reply...

The issue is not your opinion Mr. Wood... you are entitled to whatever opinion you desire...

The issue is your tact and your attitude...

I can understand your confuzlement over the whole update misunderstanding... and you understand by now that they are opening day rosters?

But saying...

"No offense to anyone, but these rosters SUCK!!!"

This is just a perfect example of why these artists' are leary of sharing of their amazing work...

Ok have been following this thread for awhile; as I am a big fan of Total Minors and enjoy Mr. Geforce's work immensely. I was holding back... I am not a fan of virtual arguing... but with the removal of some peoples work based on all the negative feedback, unappreciative attitudes and just down right rude comments I just had to reply...

The issue is not your opinion Mr. Wood... you are entitled to whatever opinion you desire...

The issue is your tact and your attitude...

I can understand your confuzlement over the whole update misunderstanding... and you understand by now that they are opening day rosters?

But saying...

"No offense to anyone, but these rosters SUCK!!!"

This is just a perfect example of why these artists' are leary of sharing of their amazing work...

It's amazing how many people take these mods for granted, and think that modders have no lives and should work for them like slaves.

agree with you there but this update was for Gforce's version 4 rosters and details of the rosters can be found on the first page.

Also no where in that first page does Gforce say he will be updating player transactions.

So just wait until after the trade deadline hopefully Jpup will have his version 2 of Gforce's version 4 complete.

that's been the deal all along. geforce has always said he was doing these rosters as OPENING DAY rosters. you're belittling the fact that they aren't current, yet you're failing to see the big picture here...the minors are completely established, and the ratings/numbers/attributes/etc. for all the rest of the players are as accurate as is possible for a game...something EA could NEVER have touched

this isn't just a mere UPDATED ROSTER :banghead:

i'm not sure how many people i can speak for, but when i play my dynasty, i like to start the season as it really started in the mlb, and any transactions made, i can make later in the season, as close to the actual time of transaction as possible. that's the whole idea behind opening day rosters.

I'm a huge fan of GForce's work, and have been anxiously awaiting his rosters since he announced he was doing them months ago. G made it well known from Version 1 that these were Opening Day Rosters. I quote from his ReadMe: "Version 1 includes:

-- All transactions up to opening day"

Therefore, if you are capable of reading a Readme, your argument is not valid. And these rosters do not suck, they are just not what you are looking for.

Of course I will support myself. The rosters were JUST RELEASED; therefore I assumed that they were *updated* according to Gforce. And that's why I criticized this mod in the first place. Any updated roster that doesn't include the Beltran signing and has last season's All-Star roster really does "suck".

Of course I will support myself. The rosters were JUST RELEASED; therefore I assumed that they were *updated* according to Gforce. And that's why I criticized this mod in the first place. Any updated roster that doesn't include the Beltran signing and has last season's All-Star roster really does "suck".

Okay, I guess you didn't get it then. :|

will someone please ban this guy?

It's like you're just about to grasp the concept that these rosters are based on the opening day rosters, but then your stupid mechanism kicks in and you make yourself look like an ***.

Hilarious...you can't REALLY be this stupid, can you? Like, this is a joke or something.

You assume something stupidly (since it was NEVER said they were up to date, since I have ALWAYS said I don't do that because starting the season with players you didn't really have until June or July is stupid, IMO).

You say "according to GForce"...where did I say the rosters were up to date?

You remain a 200 proof moron.

GH

agree with you there but this update was for Gforce's version 4 rosters and details of the rosters can be found on the first page.

Also no where in that first page does Gforce say he will be updating player transactions.

So just wait until after the trade deadline hopefully Jpup will have his version 2 of Gforce's version 4 complete.

I am just going to re-post this for you dude. Just go and read the first page here and all the arguing can stop. If you would have done this in the first place then no one would be arguing with you right now.

so go read the first page of this thread which explains with great detail everything that Gfgorce included in his final ver4 roster.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

What are the best sliders and/or datafile for this roster?

I know Geforce recommends RodData 4, but that had some problems with too many steals, and their are alot newer versions of Roddata availabe. Any recommendatiosn appreciated.

Get Rolie's datafile...The best and most popular mod on this site..It already has Roddata 7 included along with the best views you can have.

Get it here: http://www.mvpmods.com/pafiledb/pafiledb.p...file&id=826

Archived