Gagne Goggles solved.

UncleMo

Hey Mo, I'm just wondering, why do you like putting glasses on players so much?

Variety variety variety. And I make sure they are still rare to pop up in the game, just no where near as rear as the game came fresh out of the box-only one player had them, Gagne I believe.

Now, some players have them.

Kennyess, you are correct, however, no one has ever pulled them out to use them. There is a file there that somehow KC City Star was able to see, but not use. So I noticed Nate Robertson had a pair just like them, and styled this pair after them.

Edit, I also add eye paint under the eyes and make sure it only pops up sometimes as well.

Variety variety variety. And I make sure they are still rare to pop up in the game, just no where near as rear as the game came fresh out of the box-only one player had them, Gagne I believe.

Now, some players have them.

Kennyess, you are correct, however, no one has ever pulled them out to use them. There is a file there that somehow KC City Star was able to see, but not use. So I noticed Nate Robertson had a pair just like them, and styled this pair after them.

Edit, I also add eye paint under the eyes and make sure it only pops up sometimes as well.

I like variety too, and when I first saw your generic face with the glasses in MVP 06, I loved it. but when it started popping up on every umpire and almost every minor leaguer, I got upset. I really like what you've done on that player in your first post of this topic. I hope this leads to many more things like a sunglasses mod that could be applied to any cyberface.

The umpire issue is due to my buddy, BigShmooz. He's using an old mod where it is literally on every player that has that generic face. My new mod stops that. You should try THE BEST DANG GENERIC FACE PACK EVER so that you'll be a lot happier. A lot happier. The umpire is changed back, has bluer eyes, and just a lot of awesome stuff.

Thats awesome. Do you think you can make one where the shades are flipped up?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain, how soon can you land?

I can't tell.

You can tell me. I'm a doctor.

No. I mean I'm just not sure.

Well, can't you take a guess?

Well, not for another two hours.

You can't take a guess for another two hours?

Archived