rolie

Most Ads reworked in 2x, still gotta oedit the chevron sign in left

NEw Fence

New bay Bridge

New Sky

New Green Railings

New Dugouts

to do still:

gotta figure out how to put people on the top of right field walls, i guess it would be in the oedit files for crowd no?

Put more boats in the backgrounds, i made a raderette one, but you can only see it if you get a water hit!

need to figure out the where the other scroeborads lies on the inside of the park, anyone know? or have decent pics?

snip

sbc1.jpg

no plans on any faces ever again!

Sorry to see that.

Just curious....Don't have to answer if you don't wish to.

But.....

a) too difficult?....or...

B) too much complaining?

Reason for me asking is that apparently others who have made faces, feel the same as you and I just wonder why when stadiums, uniforms, datafiles, rosters, portraits, etc. continue to be made but not cyberfaces.

Sorry to see that.

Just curious....Don't have to answer if you don't wish to.

But.....

a) too difficult?....or...

B) too much complaining?

Reason for me asking is that apparently others who have made faces, feel the same as you and I just wonder why when stadiums, uniforms, datafiles, rosters, portraits, etc. continue to be made but not cyberfaces.

A+B

faces are pretty diffuclut when making it from scratch, alot of people complain about my faces when they havn't a single damn clue how hard it is. But Ifeel stadiums are hardest in oedit cuz you cant really see much clearly unlike faces.

So i make mods for MYSELF only. i just release them to share and get biotched at LOLz!

Rolie...

Gotcha.....Thanks.

From where I sit, whatever you do, you do it well and I thank you (and all other modders as well) for making it available for all to share.

The one thing that really and truly bothers me are those that complain on downloads that are available for them to use if they choose.

No one is forcing them to download anything, yet they scream and yell if it isn't to their liking....I never will understand that mindset.

Rolie, stadium looks great, when I crack OEdit and figure it out, you got to show me what this 2x ad thing is. btw, in EZorns Fenway, i remember him somehow moving people in OEdit so if you have trouble with that, I would contact him :D

TribeTime

wow so far that looks great rolie! i can dig it. was trying to find some info for u regarding the out of town scoreboard but no luck. i'm trying to recall by memory where it is but no luck. great job though. if it comes to me i'll let you know.

Yo!

Could you have this:

- Bonds' IBB chickens?

- The Say Hey "screen" in triples ally

- Bonds 3rd on the All-Time HR list in triples ally

- Bonds HR total over the All-Time Hr list in triples ally!

- View of McCovey cove:

sbc5.jpg

- Score board:

sbc8.jpg

Yo!

Could you have this:

- Bonds' IBB chickens?

- The Say Hey "screen" in triples ally

- Bonds 3rd on the All-Time HR list in triples ally

- Bonds HR total over the All-Time Hr list in triples ally!

- View of McCovey cove:

sbc5.jpg

- Score board:

sbc8.jpg

Nice pics, thats what will help me alot, BUT i cant make out some of the ads on the scoreboard, you got any high res pics??? i wanna put all this in but i havbn't a clue where most of em go,

- Bonds' IBB chickens? where?

- The Say Hey "screen" in triples ally where? is it an animation?

- Bonds 3rd on the All-Time HR list in triples ally- in right field right?

- Bonds HR total over the All-Time Hr list in triples ally!- in right field no?

- View of McCovey cove: i'm getting more boats and stuff in

thanx, bigbully!, helped a lot, those were nice high res ones!

heres a sneak on the part of the right field wall, still trying to figure out if there are any other ads other then the trple A one, since those pics you had were from the pacbell name years, anyways, still need the right alley walls, anyone know where i can find a high res playstation logo, all i find is low quality stuff, too lazy to make one from scratch lolz

can you guess the names of the bands? lolz quiz the right two are hard, lolzz

san2.jpg

hey rolie i just installed the day beta. and it really looks good man! i've been looking on the web for some quality pics for you but man i can't find anything! as far as the placement of the ads and stuff i think you have them down pretty well . really all u need is to move the crowd over to the right field wall, also around the out of town scoreboards and where the fans can watch there should be like chain link fence (check out the pics bigbully posted in this thread), and maybe add the other small things u've mentioned and that's it. thanks bro now my day games look nice!

Archived